Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Funniest oofy doofy story in my university today

mixluu

mixluu

Greycel
To preface this, I am a STEMcel in uni and safe to say I can blend in pretty well with normies, partly because I used to jestermaxx my ass of as a kid and learnt social awareness from my mistakes (what undiagnosed ADHD does to a kid). Unfortunately, there is a lot of foids now in STEM (because life on easy mode and everyone just picking women cause it’s a male dominated “space”), my class is no exception it’s at least 60% femoid now.

So we were doing laplace transforms on time domain functions. As usual no one understood jack shit in the lecture and we finished the class. However, the teacher is pretty amicable to talk to, dare I even say nice. And so while everyone was packing their bags to return home, the teacher told us nicely to hurry up because he is tired. Since everyone was friendly with the teacher, one of the remaining four in the class asks him why is he so tired. The conversation goes a little like this.

Foid named Hole: Hey, teacher why are you tired today? What happened?

Teacher: I suffered with insomnia yesterday and slept terribly.

Other foid named Kike: That’s terrible have you tried finding any solutions (suffering from this means he hasn’t found any solutions you retarded bitch)

Then out of the blue the most redditor-esque looking person you could ever imagine (we’ll name him Hungary, because I fucking hate hungarians), greasy long hair to shoulders. Not obese, but rather in between normal and thin. A voice so redditor-esque you would think I am exaggerating. He also wore the cheapest glasses you could find at dollarama. However, unlike his stereotype, he did not wear a fedora. In class he took his notes in a Hatsune Miku notebook.

He tells the teacher straight up, ASMR helps me sleep at night.

Everyone started looking at him confused.
I on the other hand thought exactly :”Oh boy, this is gonna go amazingly for him”
And oh boy was I not disappointed

The teacher is from the gen x, and so understandably was confused and so he asked him to explain what an ASMR is.

Hungary doubles down and tells him in front of the remaining group without any trace of hesitation: “the ASMR audio I listen to is girls talking in my headphones when I sleep.”

Everyone looks at him baffled at what he just said including me.
Shocked, the teacher asked him what do they tell him in the audio.

Hungary tells him anything.

A high tier blonde blue eyes becky straight up exploded of laughter
The rest of the beckys literally look at him with a tint of disgust and confusion.

When I heard him say it the only thing in my mind was the phrase: “oh lord”

I tried to move the convo away from this subject by just telling the teacher that nyquill helps a lot. (basically generic normie advice)

As I was walking down the stairs, I heard him get lectured by Kike about how if he says shit like this he won’t get a girlfriend.

The only thought racing in my mind was: “it never began for asmr-cels”

Now this is but the summary. However, the whole situation was even longer, even more sad and even more funny.
It never

Brutal
Btw you write really well

:feelskek:bro what a story

Was he the least bit embarrassed?
I can not exactly say. However, I think it is most likely not the case because at the last conversation with him and Kike. He mentioned how he doesn’t need a girlfriend because he already had one in middle school. He also yet again, talked with no self-awareness about how the only thing they did was hold hands.

Last edited:
Takes your meds

You should have laughed out loud. This was a chance to assert some dominance and win favour with the holes.

Nice story, bro. It happens to me too here in senior high where these neckbeard-esque guys who are totally unaware get themselves in a pickle when they say weird crap like this. Very nicely written story. :feelsokman:

Thanks for the story, i'm like always in a bad mood and this made me chuckle

You should have laughed out loud. This was a chance to assert some dominance and win favour with the holes.
At first when he said it, I was speechless. In my years in STEM, never would I ever expect someone to be as socially obtuse. As much as he probably thinks like a redditor and it would be easy to gain social points by using him. My duty here is to not contribute into this cycle, and to that I won’t. Even if I did such thing, there is no social dominance enough to make up for a flawed face.
Though, I was looking at him, and I put my palm on my forehead. I hoped that gesture was enough to convey to him the message to stop embarassing himself. He did not take the memo though.

Thanks for the story, i'm like always in a bad mood and this made me chuckle
Trust and believe, this is just the written summarized story. If you were in my stead, you would have bawled your eyes out of laughter. I tried giving him signs to stop, to no avail.

Funny story, I low-key feel bad for Hungary.

Nice story, bro. It happens to me too here in senior high where these neckbeard-esque guys who are totally unaware get themselves in a pickle when they say weird crap like this. Very nicely written story. :feelsokman:
The most telling this is that when he got himself into a pickle, he doubled down and went even further.
He went into details on what device he used to hear the asmr, and the best ways for sleeping.

Thank you
It is nice to see my writing style appreciated.

:feelskek: :feelskek: really funny story, and brutal :blackpill: for Hungary

These retarded students are fools, sleeping pills do the trick for any person.

did not know STEM was 60% toilet now, how many holes are in information technology

honestly i listen to the same shit on the nights of particularly bad nights but i don't dare tell anyone irl. over for oversharing-cels.

either LARP or the guy is actually retarded

man that kind of lack of self awareness would make an autist cringe, fucking hungary…

LMAOOOO this gotta be the funniest thing I've ever seen on this site :feelsEhh: :feelsEhh: as soon as Iread 'Hatsune Miku' notebook I knew he would say some weird ass shit. JFL he probably lied, Hungary probably listens to gay boyfriend asmr every night.

This is why I kinda miss school tbh. I remember in high school last year there was this one autistic sperged out kid who openly talked about enslaving women like 'chad Andrew Tate' and some other retarded shit in front of his Pre-Calc class and all those niggas stared at him in awe. I forgot the whole story but low-inhib niggas are hilarious to be around.

This is why I kinda miss school tbh. I remember in high school last year there was this one autistic sperged out kid who openly talked about enslaving women like 'chad Andrew Tate' and some other retarded shit in front of his Pre-Calc class and all those niggas stared at him in awe. I forgot the whole story but low-inhib niggas are hilarious to be around.
Oh lord, my heart creeks just thinking about this.

Trust me it was way funnier when I heard the story I was fucking dying. I wish I saw it for myself it doesn't sound real.

We need to make that nigga an account on here and show him how it's ovER.

did not know STEM was 60% toilet now, how many holes are in information technology
Quite a bit, actually, the lower-gender seems to infest previously male-dominated space. The worst thing is that all of them look down on and disdain the men in the programming/internet sphere of study. The same men who discovered the material they're studying are the ones that gave them the opportunity to study in the first place. Even when they share the same classes and have lower grades, they all look down on their peers due to the ''incel'' and autistic stereotype of CS male students.

It truly never began.

We need to make that nigga an account on here and show him how it's ovER.
I emphatically agree with you. Verily, a lot of these low-inhibition issues could just as easily be solved from a ''blackpill'' perspective. Innumerable instances of shame and embarrassment like the ones described by you, me, and everyone in this thread may have been prevented had the doers known about the ''blackpill'' philosophy. What a sad and twisted world we live in. One can only hope that great Youtube channels such as ''IncelTV'', Thinking Ape, and many other contributors grow and spread the movement to the sad and the uninitiated.