Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Normie trait: gaslighting is your go to-tactic

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
Didn't succeeded? You just didn't try hard enough. Have never had a girlfriend and women hate you? It's just because of your personality. Frustrated and sad at how life is so unfair and nothing you do is working? YOURE A BAD PERSON. They just cannot seem to admit that some things in life are out of your control, and that no rational person chooses to fail at things like these on purpose. That most of the time, it's just that the cards they were dealt with (genes) are trash and they were destined to always fail no matter how hard they try.

Because even here, killing yourself in gym, perfect diet, working on cardio, playing sports, trying to dress well, is still not enough. Compare that to the average sexhaver who just drinks beer with McDonald's every weekend and still gets laid. Incels put in far more effort when trying.

Religions love using it

just move the goalposts theory

This is why normies always say that its never your looks that are your problem, but your personality. The funny thing is though, a person doesn't choose their personality, so in this case it's not the person's fault either.

It's always your fault, no matter what. Just forget the fact that Chad doesn't need to improve shit about himself, he still gets dem girls.
Religions love using it
lmao so true

I’m about to take a shower, within 5 mins of exiting I will have sex because it will also draw out my personality :feelsokman:

Gaslighting isn't real

They like to think that you are in complete control of your life. Always attributing your failure to controllable factors, never understanding just how little power you have. Everything you are and everything you will be is determined from your birth.

I like to smoke when im being gaslit. Because of the explosion danger.

Tired of their gaslighting

The gaslighting honestly gets to me sometimes. I've had people straight up tell me my own actual real life experiences just didn't happen because it doesn't suit their narrative. There's something intensely frustrating about people just telling you that the shit you went through wasn't real even though you know it was.
I've experienced this type of bullshit as well

Don't look like you're blasting 5000mg's of several different anabolic steroids every week as a drug free lifter? You're not trying hard enough bro.

western society is rapidly degenerating from individualism to asian-style collectivism. you must never criticize the hive. if you find something wrong it's just you, you are the minority. don't complain about things that you are responsible for or we will shame you... etc

The gaslighting honestly gets to me sometimes. I've had people straight up tell me my own actual real life experiences just didn't happen because it doesn't suit their narrative. There's something intensely frustrating about people just telling you that the shit you went through wasn't real even though you know it was.

I just hope that when those gaslighting normtards themselves fail, some other norman will be around to tell them it's all their fault for not trying hard enough.

Guaranteed those butthurt hypocrites will never accept their own "advice" when it's turned around on them.

I just hope that when those gaslighting normtards themselves fail, some other norman will be around to tell them it's all their fault for not trying hard enough.

Guaranteed those butthurt hypocrites will never accept their own "advice" when it's turned around on them.
They do fail all the time, but it gets swept under the rug by other normshits just like them. Doesn't count when they're the ones fucking up.

Legit. And gaslighting is supposed to be (((helpful))) according to ITcels

Didn't succeeded? You just didn't try hard enough. Have never had a girlfriend and women hate you? It's just because of your personality. Frustrated and sad at how life is so unfair and nothing you do is working? YOURE A BAD PERSON. They just cannot seem to admit that some things in life are out of your control, and that no rational person chooses to fail at things like these on purpose. That most of the time, it's just that the cards they were dealt with (genes) are trash and they were destined to always fail no matter how hard they try.

Because even here, killing yourself in gym, perfect diet, working on cardio, playing sports, trying to dress well, is still not enough. Compare that to the average sexhaver who just drinks beer with McDonald's every weekend and still gets laid. Incels put in far more effort when trying.
This! This! THIS! Fuck normies. They don't know shit. They are the ones who don't understand how it works. None of the truths/evidence we provide will ever reach their ignorant minds. These delusional dickheads unironically believe redpill coaches say nothing but "facts :soy: "JFL. They are fucking idiots. When you're only argument is that "well I'm uglier than you and I get ugly landwhale pussy:soy:" like that means anything, you know you're just grasping at straws. It's even more hilarious when they say "you're standards are too high bro:soy:" ignoring the cunts who were average and below average who rejected you :reeeeee:. Normies are an annoying plague and truly are brainless. They'd rope if they lived our lives. They truly have no fucking idea how much worse off we've had it no matter what they say.

This is why normies always say that its never your looks that are your problem, but your personality. The funny thing is though, a person doesn't choose their personality, so in this case it's not the person's fault either.
You can ALWAYS say its ones personality because its such a vague topic. Such greed.

You can ALWAYS say its ones personality because its such a vague topic. Such greed.

Exactly, its a cowardly topic because its hard to challenge

Exactly, its a cowardly topic because its hard to challenge
IT's way or arguing is emotional bs that cannot be disproved easily. If you catch them out they will just say "we never said that" jfl :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

I much prefer led lighting