Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[normie trait] using "Sounds like what X would say" as an argument

• Thread starter MountainGorilla
  • Start date
Just part of the NPC Borg hivemind.

When we say normies here, do we include non-stacy and non-ugly women? Because women do this too, except for the enlightened ones at the top and the envious ones at the bottom, just like with men.

Still very true and observant though, hard for me to notice but yes normals love the appeal to the crowd. The crowd is them and they are it, there's no individuality. This is why I suspect if conspiracies are real and we're all getting chipped/micro-atomed we're going to have no mainstream resistance.

Normies can't argue without using logical fallacies because they don't want to admit they are wrong

THEY AREN'T JUST NORMIES THEY ARE MOTHERFUCKIN NPC'S WALKIN AND ATTACKING IN HORDES LIKE ZOMBIE UNTIL THEY GET YOU PUNCH A HOLE THROUGH YOUR CHEST, PULL OUT YOUR HEART AND YOU TOO BECOME ONE OF THESE LOW IQ DEGENRATE FUCKERS

tbh I usually just respond with “yeah cuz I am that” just for the shock on normies faces