Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel normie wageslaves embrace jew work culture

Indari

Indari

r4peman
★★★★★
My coworkers make jokes corresponding to the work structure enforced on us slaves, the culture of being in constant fear of getting in trouble, getting fired, and as a result you have to trip over yourself to IMPROVE IMPROVE IMPROVE in order to please Mr. Shekelstein on your progress. It is dangerous a thing to look "lazy", or otherwise unoccupied, so they embrace the culture of "looking busy" even when there is nothing to be done in order to not set Dr. Goldenburg off. They celebrate working hard above everything. They celebrate the jew work culture.

Work is a meme. In the real world nobody works. All we do is look busy with shit so Bossbergstein doesn't fire us. The jews then do what they do best and manipulate markets and print currency to keep the economy ticking. I don't think any real work is ever done or products are really produced in the USA (robots amd relabelling). It is all an illusion.

Shlomo needs to suck dick, fucking juden pricks. I'd rather stay a NEET than work for them

My coworkers make jokes corresponding to the work structure enforced on us slaves, the culture of being in constant fear of getting in trouble, getting fired, and as a result you have to trip over yourself to IMPROVE IMPROVE IMPROVE in order to please Mr. Shekelstein on your progress. It is dangerous a thing to look "lazy", or otherwise unoccupied, so they embrace the culture of "looking busy" even when there is nothing to be done in order to not set Dr. Goldenburg off. They celebrate working hard above everything. They celebrate the jew work culture.
This is what’s happening in Japan. If you look at their work hours, it’s ridiculous, but the reality is many are just stayimg late to look busy to keep up appearances and custom.

This is what’s happening in Japan. If you look at their work hours, it’s ridiculous, but the reality is many are just stayimg late to look busy to keep up appearances and custom.
their ridiculous practice of not leaving until your boss leaves, who is in turn waiting for his boss to leave, is a major component of why there are so many Japanese incels i'm sure

in Japan inceldom is common for many reasons and also cultural, not only economic

JFL @careerwhymen

Jews make money by doing nothing.
For example, in in Real Estate, they make big money, but what do they produce?
They make big bucks in the stock market, but produce nothing.
Jewish lawyers make big money for doing paperwork.

If you want to get back at a Jew, don't deny The Holocaust, Just say The Arabs didn't nom the World trade Center.

World Trade Center Denial = New Holocaust Denial - but you can get away with it.

Fucking Jews

Jews make money by doing nothing.
For example, in in Real Estate, they make big money, but what do they produce?
They make big bucks in the stock market, but produce nothing.
Jewish lawyers make big money for doing paperwork.

If you want to get back at a Jew, don't deny The Holocaust, Just say The Arabs didn't nom the World trade Center.

World Trade Center Denial = New Holocaust Denial - but you can get away with it.
ragefuel. damn the jews, although being a landlord is part of my future plans lol