Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Normiecel Transmaxxing

C

CorpseWatcher

Rot gut whiskey's gonna ease my min
-

But why do White males do it?

They're literally White males, they can travel/move to Japan, South Korea, or any other non-White country and fuck every women there no matter how ugly they are. The world is their oyster. So why? Can the Whites of /pol/ please explain the White trans phenomena? I can't wrap my head around it

Most trannies are niggers apparently, something like 60%

as to why anyone does it? mental illness. Disgusting sodomites with minds so warped and twisted they legitimately believe they are women. Indulging troons is no different to telling a schizophrenic that the TV is indeed talking to him, and that he really is the FBIs most wanted :feelskek:

Most trannies are niggers apparently, something like 60%

as to why anyone does it? mental illness. Disgusting sodomites with minds so warped and twisted they legitimately believe they are women. Indulging troons is no different to telling a schizophrenic that the TV is indeed talking to him, and that he really is the FBIs most wanted :feelskek:
is your bio on here from that one drake song

View attachment 879263

But why do White males do it?

They're literally White males, they can travel/move to Japan, South Korea, or any other non-White country and fuck every women there no matter how ugly they are. The world is their oyster. So why? Can the Whites of /pol/ please explain the White trans phenomena? I can't wrap my head around it
these are normalfags (literally) who are most likely against incels or are simps and then cause of how brainwashed they are they just get manipulated by retards in their social group who also got manipulated hook nose kikes

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back