Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Normies always competing to be better than you makes them insufferable

W

WizardofSoda

Overlord
★★★★★
I see guys who have no friends, because if you are better than them they are all butthurt and don't want to hang out anymore. And if they are better than someone they are constantly competing and 'winning' at everything and looking down on that other person and have their chin up and chest puffed out in supreme pride at being better than the other guy. So the other guy doesn't want to hang out with them.

That’s human nature, kek

That’s human nature, kek

I am smart enough that I can see the nature in myself and intentionally don't win all the time if I am better at something, and also if I am happy I am better at something I don't rub it in or look overly prideful. Also I try not to get butthurt if someone is better than me at something. I just remember things I am better at.

Thing is normies who aren't self aware and don't think, they are just going on emotion.

I see guys who have no friends, because if you are better than them they are all butthurt and don't want to hang out anymore. And if they are better than someone they are constantly competing and 'winning' at everything and looking down on that other person and have their chin up and chest puffed out in supreme pride at being better than the other guy. So the other guy doesn't want to hang out with them.
Normies are utterly obsessed with mogging. Keep in mind that blackpill terminology is now popular among them and they have an innate desire to compete. Idiots.

Normies are utterly obsessed with mogging. Keep in mind that blackpill terminology is now popular among them and they have an innate desire to compete. Idiots.

Its why most normies go into debt even when they have good jobs. They get a high at having like a bigger house or a more expensive car than other normies they know. At minimum they have to keep up with their friends. But then there is the allure of an even bigger high, if they take on even more debt and get an even bigger house. This is what leads most of them to debt servitude.

Its why most normies go into debt even when they have good jobs. They get a high at having like a bigger house or a more expensive car than other normies they know. At minimum they have to keep up with their friends. But then there is the allure of an even bigger high, if they take on even more debt and get an even bigger house. This is what leads most of them to debt servitude.
I believe that workcels are the best at managing finances, mainly because we don't care about competing with others.