Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Normies and toilets stop coping

yez

yez

cursed with inceldom
-
Tell the truth you fuckers. When I post brutal and based things on this site post goes viral you idiots are coping against me. About dickpill, heightpill, etc. Stop denying the reality. You are the reason why the world is disgusting. Every second when you cope it gets worse. If you want to change the world and If you don't want to see incels, the first thing you have to do is stop the cope.

yez

Tell the truth you fuckers. When I post brutal and based things on this site post goes viral you idiots are coping against me. About dickpill, heightpill, etc. Stop denying the reality. You are the reason why the world is disgusting. Every second when you cope it gets worse. If you want to change the world and If you don't want to see incels, the first thing you have to do is stop the cope.
nice schizo bait retard

"sCHizO rEtaArD JFL".
Stop saying shit like this. How did you find out I was schizophrenic when you read the post? Telling based things means that I'm a schizo?

"sCHizO rEtaArD JFL".
Stop saying shit like this. How did you find out I was schizophrenic when you read the post? Telling based things means that I'm a schizo?
over for buttholecels

"sCHizO rEtaArD JFL".
you're obsessed with what IT cucks think of you and your posts etc