[LifeFuel] Normies are finally WAKING UP!!!

virgin4life

virgin4life

Legend
-
Today there was a discussion about dating in a normie facebook group. I said that if you are going for an equally attractive woman then you pretty much have no chance because due to the 2 to 1 ratio on the single market women can choose much more attractive men and they won't settle for anything less attractive than the best they could hypothetically get. The comment received several likes and no negative replies. Even the foids didn't respond negatively as they knew I was right. When I posted similar messages like 10 years ago I was told to man up and that I was just a loser etc. Back then I was made fun of and ridiculed for saying something like this. Now I am getting likes and no negative replies. Nowadays more and more normies are realizing that things are changing massively and not in a good way.

Carotel

Carotel

Just rope
-
I wish I was born in Ukraine, since there is much more females than males.

JeffGoldblumInTheFly

JeffGoldblumInTheFly

Temp. Banned
-
tbh the situation is only getting worse for us, but that also means our numbers will grow and more normies will become incels or sympathise with incels.

littlemanhikicel

littlemanhikicel

Incel trait: not have a life
-
Good news. But I don't like the idea of other men accepting that with resignation, I want all men fighting agaisnt this shitty matriarchy.

Saudade

Saudade

Eskimocel Was Right
-
Cope, in Slavlands the womens game is literally be anyone except Slav, embrace the Slavpill, we are subhuman on subpar with currycels and ricecels its over for us :feelsrope:

stravinsky

stravinsky

AAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
-
It will still not help us actual truecels, normies mog us into infinity regardless of increasing hypergamy. Fuck them, I hope they rope.

BlackPill Scholar

BlackPill Scholar

In pursuit of knowledge | Read bio
-
I convinced one of my normie friends of the Blackpill yesterday after multiple arguing sessions. Feel good.

Hate_my_life

Hate_my_life

Genetic Failure - Never began
-
Now subtly introduce them to Jeremy meeks. That should add some momentum to them becoming blackpilled.

AlexanderTheGreat11

AlexanderTheGreat11

Captain
-
It's nice to see men waking up , It's bad when they wake up and just accept it

suckdick

suckdick

Veteran
-
nofuel for me, I will always be at the bottom

Player

Player

Wizard | NEET | Belarus
-
I guess you can deny reality only this long. It is like physical quantity.

Player

Player

Wizard | NEET | Belarus
-
I guess you can deny reality only this long. It is like physical quantity.

F

Forum_User_2345

Recruit
-
Slavic foids want chads. Short men squeeze into the cramped slavmobile tanks and get killed while chad plows their oneitises.

Mixedcel

Mixedcel

Mixed-race incel with mixed feelings.
-
I would too, if I were white. Slavs generally don't like non-whites at all. :feelsrope:

78980n

78980n

Hater of Normalscum
-
Many of them seem apathetic to it. I hate that.

nihility

nihility

ldar god
-
Didn't know that hypergamy doesn't work if females much more than males
Cope, in Slavlands the womens game is literally be anyone except Slav, embrace the Slavpill, we are subhuman on subpar with currycels and ricecels its over for us :feelsrope:
Slavic foids want chads. Short men squeeze into the cramped slavmobile tanks and get killed while chad plows their oneitises.
Extremely based and Slavpilled

Tallhover

Tallhover

Recruit
-
but how does this benefit us?
We don't have to hide from society anymore. I have many normie friends and while most of them are still incredibly naive and hopefull, they also can't denie the truth of the Blackpill and don't blame me for beeing a pathetic virgin.