Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Normies are so fucking annoying with the Dahmer show

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
I haven't watched that shit yet but it's everywhere. "The TV and social media have told me to watch the current thing, therefore I do and I tell everyone so they don't assume I'm out of touch :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:". I bet that Halloween parties this year are gonna be full of normie retards with a Dahmer costume, just like the last year the most popular costume was Squid Game (either the guards with masks or contestants with green tracksuit) and in 2017 it was Pennywise from It. And in 2016 Harley Quinn from Suicide Squad (for foids) and for males Joker just to go along with the Harleys.

Never heard of it

I've never been to a party

Just like every overhyped show :soy: “omg you need to watch it and be amazed otherwise we can’t relate to you” such a fucking retarded npc mindset

I don't interact with normies. I bet my sister is watching that shit

I'm out of touch with modern normie shows. I am watching 1987 episodes of Cheers at the moment.

a flaming faggot that preyed on BBCs lol

Don't watch it it's boring as fuck

Can relate. It gets on my nerves so much. And the worst is, they think it’s funny.

I watched it, i think i liked it better than my friend dahmer.
20221016 122204

Last edited:
We need a "show" with a serial killer like Dahmer but who hunts and kills Chads. That way, we increase the chances of giving average men a chance. The 4 or 5 women who would've otherwise been in Chad's harem will now be more available to uglier men in their respective areas.

Kind of glad to be autistic sometimes, gay Jew normie advertising doesn't work on me

I wonder if normies would react the same if Netflix made a show about John Wayne Gacy also known as the killer clown. He was also a mentally deranged serial killer who targeted young men but Gacy was old and fat so foids wouldn't simp for him and male normies wouldn't want to cosplay him.

Yeah it's giga cringe

Stacy tier girls in my class were talking about how hot Dahmer. Just mass minecraft bro.

I wonder if normies would react the same if Netflix made a show about John Wayne Gacy also known as the killer clown. He was also a mentally deranged serial killer who targeted young men but Gacy was old and fat so foids wouldn't simp for him and male normies wouldn't want to cosplay him.
You underestimate hybristophilia. He would get less attention than Ted Bundy or a Dahmer but the serial killer halo is massive.

"Even the pedophile rapist and serial killer John Wayne Gacy, who was notorious for sodomizing and murdering at least 33 teenage boys and burying them under his house, was a recipient of the affections of female hybristophiles. Not known for his dashing good looks, he received a marriage proposal in prison[6]. And he also received love letters from 'several' female groupies. [7]"