Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Normies are starting to slam roasties for asking about height

• Thread starter deathgreetsmeslow
  • Start date
deathgreetsmeslow

deathgreetsmeslow

Captain
★★★
1e2hvc75sw121.jpg

brv3puohffx11.jpg

kfFiieJ.jpg

1yz1pjknxg121.jpg

0HrNmAU.png

Starting? They've been doing this for a while.

Based and redpilled, blackpill ideology will engulf the universe and we will have our victory

The heightpill will lead many to the blackpill gospel

Starting? They've been doing this for a while.
It hasn't been supported by mainstream normies until recently, and even now foids are fighting back claiming its not the same thing.

It hasn't been supported by mainstream normies until recently, and even now foids are fighting back claiming its not the same thing.

But it has, I've seen screenshots like this for years. Calling out the double standard of holding men to a height standard but we can't hold women to a weight standard? Normies have been saying this for a long time.

They get so offended that they can't be landwhales
too funny

I made the comment the other day to a group of people at my college that the only factor you can openly discriminate against is the height of a male and they got all defensive saying nobody discriminates against males height. JFL at the amount of delusional people.

Well no point if you're gonna give the foid what she what she wants first....the she acts all bitchy and doesnt even answer

The right way:
Foid: how tall are you?
Dude: tell me how much you weigh or your cup size, then I will give you that info
Foid: *Shocked*

The foid will be put on the spot way more, as long as she doesnt know how tall you are there's a tiny chance she might be missing out chad, and there's nothing foids despise more then missing out on a chance with chad
So in this case the foid will have to face her own hipocrisy or leave with empty hands

Now they know how manlets feel

As a manlet, seeing the reality gives me a ragefuel. How the fuck somebody can behave like that?

R.I.P. 5’4 guy
Based and redpilled, blackpill ideology will engulf the universe and we will have our victory
You do realize that the red and blackpills are two different things right?

R.I.P. 5’4 guy

You do realize that the red and blackpills are two different things right?

Those normies got messages therefore they are not blackpilled, if they are lookspilled than they are redpilled at best. Once blackpill ideology engulfs the world, everyone will give up and therefore be blackpilled, but in the meantime, they are just redpilled

Once blackpill ideology engulfs the world, everyone will give up and therefore be blackpilled,
:feelskek: Would you by any chance happen to be a Robtical alt

Notice how all femoid NPCs immediately ask such questions? The developers made these characters useless so players don't waste their time with them so they can continue to progress through the story. A patch was released shortly after the Chris Brown Glitch that allowed the characters to convert stuck up bitch values into emoji units.

This. Also if this heightpill doesn't convince you guys that height>all elss in terms of looks, I don't know what will.
No, first they see your face and if you pass that then they ask for height. If you are ugly they wouldn't ask for height

Holes getting their just deserts makes me happy.

Those text screen shots are why I hate women.

I mean, there are so many good reasons to loathe women, but nothing better epitomizes why women deserve to be despised than this.

And height isn't even my issue. I'm King of the Manlets at 5'10," so with shoes and lying to foids, I'm 6 feet.

All of these women deserve to be beaten savagely. Not because they care about height, but because of how they reacted when they were then asked about weight.

As a manlet, seeing the reality gives me a ragefuel. How the fuck somebody can behave like that?

Same. Manlet here as well. They behave like this because they are entitled cunts. That's why

"DOnT yOu kNoW yoUre nEver supPoSEd to asK a WoMAn hEr WeIGht?" This is why I hate those fucking hypocritical bitches. I hope this trend keeps going on.

In a sense, they are right, it isn't the same thing; you can lose weight but you can't gain height.

Now if only all men did this..

I hate being a manlet so much

They’re right, it’s not th same thing. Height is infinitely more important. Any flaw on a female is either a fetish, or is correctable easily.
Small tits? Get a boob job
Fat? Eat less
Small ass? Squat or get implants
Fucked up face? Get surgeries like Kylie Jenner did
Bad hip to waist ratio? get implants
Small lips? Get fillers

^^^ and that’s just if a foid wants the creme of the crop 6’4” chad and to live the Instagram life.. they can still get any average looking 5’10” guy with any of those flaws.

Vs for a guy:

Short? You’re fucked. Nobody will ever want you or love you or respect you and there’s absolutely nothing you can do about it.

Fountain of youth lifefuel. If only more and more of this shit happens

anyone get really fucking mad when they ask but still get pissed when asked about their weight. i want to beat them with a baseball bat

Fountain of youth lifefuel. If only more and more of this shit happens
More like rage fuel tbh. Tinder normies aren't so cucked all the time apparently, but they are just responding appropriately.

Wont change the fact that foifs still fuck tall guys