Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Normies cannot go anywhere without having sex

I

ionlycopenow

Self-banned
-
Next time someone tells you you’re not entitled to sex or it’s not as common as you think just remember, any time you go literally anywhere, most jobs half the employees are hooking up. It’s very common and the norm for any work place with young people.
Normies legit have such low self restraint they can’t be around other gender without hooking up.

If you didn’t know about this then it’s over for you

[UWSL]Lol, such a natural and overwhelmingly common thing and you are excluded. [/UWSL]

true, normtards have sex in every place you could imagine, school, work, parties, whatever, while we watch and suffer :feelsrope:

such a natural and overwhelmingly common thing and you are excluded.
you are excluded from taking a crap because of your "personality" fuck this world honestly they want you to die with feces clotting your maggots. :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

true, normtards have sex in every place you could imagine, school, work, parties, whatever, while we watch and suffer :feelsrope:
They legit don’t see you as worth including. That is probably the worst insult you could imagine. They just look at you and collectively subconsciously exclude you from everything. This should enrage you.

it’s not as common as you think
They will tell you sex is not as common as you might think, and then without a hint of sarcasm express concern over the superpopulation problem. Normalcattle are insufferable.

i hate it when they flirt all day infront of my face. i get withdrawn and angry when i see this and they ask me what is wrong. fucking scum. i hate them

Where? Everyone I’ve been around acts asexual and all the foids already had boyfriends outside of school/work. They had guy friends that would simp as they texted their bf’s

They legit don’t see you as worth including. That is probably the worst insult you could imagine. They just look at you and collectively subconsciously exclude you from everything. This should enrage you.
it does enrage me, it saddens me also. probably gonna tEll them how they aRe bad for me someday :feelsdevil: