Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Normies can't stop bragging

laincel

laincel

AI Kurisu is my cope
-
3/4 threads at ask an incel are just normies/chadlites bragging jfl. They will never stop bragging and poking at how subhuman you are. Not a single day without being reminded of your subhumanity

normoids are all narcissistic and self obsessed they deserve to be raped and stoned by homosexuals 100x

Not a single question by a women yet lol
Mods must not want to post em

i think we should stop the feature after we get some female question

i wonder what kind of stuff they will ask us

Wish i had a hammer to smash their stupid faggot face its just a bluepill gaslight im 6'4 blue eyes but shy tehehe

Wish i had a hammer to smash their stupid faggot face its just a bluepill gaslight im 6'4 blue eyes but shy tehehe
i know faggots like this irl. They are retarded low iq but blessed with genetics faggots. They will always find a reason to complain despite winning in life, I wish I could chop off their legs with a bonesaw

i know faggots like this irl. They are retarded low iq but blessed with genetics faggots. They will always find a reason to complain despite winning in life, I wish I could chop off their legs with a bonesaw
Same man