Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Normies even refuse to accept the blackpill in terms of income and career - "hard work" meme - it's all IQ

NBAYoungBoy

NBAYoungBoy

Lightskin but I’m still a dark nigga
-
they refuse to accept that IQ is the best predictor of your income and career

if you don't have a high IQ, you simply will never be able to achieve an upper middle class job, it's just not possible

a 90 iq guy will never be able to become a doctor or an engineer, no matter how much he sigma grindsets

even Chads need high IQ to be able to get jobs in finance, tech, medicine, since you need a high IQ to even get into good universities and to be able to do the work in the first place

connections obviously matter too, but that's less relevant for normal people jobs like being a doctor or an engineer

This. No matter how much I studied for my exams, I still failed because I only grasped 1 or maybe 5% of what I studied. Plus, my memory is shit.

No it's really about connections and nepotism. A smart hardworking guy will always get shafted out of higher paying positions to the guy who knows the boss personally.

No it's really about connections and nepotism. A smart hardworking guy will always get shafted out of higher paying positions to the guy who knows the boss personally.

A lot of Indian and Asian kids get great jobs without being well connected

Connections + IQ are the most powerful

But with just connections and no IQ, you literally WONT BE ABLE TO even do the job

Connections + nepotism is more relevant to things like inheriting a company or becoming an actor or singer due to family or very very close friends

Friend connections are extremely overrated, unless they’re extremely close friends

No ordinary friend will pull strings to get you hired, only very very close friends

For being a doctor (the best job normal people can get), it’s all about your grades, test scores, and extracurriculars

There is no smooth talking your way to becoming a surgeon

Last edited:
And yet somehow dumb fhos managed to be doctors and engineer while possessing no intelligence whatsoever