Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Normies get noodlepilled

Lol ricecels can cope and say that the reason noodles don’t like them is because of “stereotypes” or “internalized racism” or whatever woke leftist horeshit they want but the truth is that they are a subhuman race which is why they are unwanted!

just adjust your vibes, broooo

lol chinkz are major coperz
one of the most coping racez indeed, maybe only matched by muslimz, curriez and turkz

10% - low effort
lol chinkz are major coperz
one of the most coping racez indeed, maybe only matched by muslimz, curriez and turkz
Anyone else high rn?

I like the way that countries like Japan and China basically deal with this issue by not letting many foreigners in, lol

That's the simple but effective way to ensure that this kind of thing doesn't undermine your group.

I like the way that countries like Japan and China basically deal with this issue by not letting many foreigners in, lol

That's the simple but effective way to ensure that this kind of thing doesn't undermine your group.
Based

It's the right way, but you're wrong about China. They already let in hundreds of thousands of niggers, and they're actively recruiting cumskins to come "work" in China. They are giga cucked.

Yeah it can be extremely hard for a normie to be able to not see that. I would also go as far as to claim that the term "yellow fever" is projection by Asian women. "White fever" would be much more accurate term.

I hope the noodlwhore hate continue.

It's the right way, but you're wrong about China. They already let in hundreds of thousands of niggers, and they're actively recruiting cumskins to come "work" in China. They are giga cucked.

Oh really? I mean, to a significant degree it depends what percentage of their country is still ethnically Chinese, right?

Also please don't call my race "cumskins", lol

It's because Noodlewhores hate their race the most, asian men being conservative or having small prick are just bs excuses.