Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Normies like to prank sub5 males.

Dneum912

Dneum912

Unidentified Walking Specimen(UWS)
★★
Normies are sick individuals.

I mean I remember one time a classmate told me that a foid had a crush on me and wanted my phone number and insta JFL. Do they seriously think that I would fall for this prank. I fail to understand how tf would a foid be interested in a guy who was fat, had acne scars and is a manlet. Yeah forget about height for a moment. No foid would like his bf to have a bloated pizza face. They were also smirking when they told me that and It was obvious.

I’ve had foids changed seats in public just when I look at them. This happened to me more than twice. I’ve never been friends with the opposite sex. Only acquaintances and when I try to enter the friend zone, I get blocked, seen no reply…Imagine dating now JFL.

I’m glad when this happened I was already blackpilled and could see through their shit otherwise I would have been ridiculed.Like ITV said, when you’re blackpilled, you can predict the outcomes.
And when I told them that I don’t care, they stopped talking to me.

They assume ugly = unaware gullible retard

They assume ugly = unaware gullible retard
JFL. I would have believed them if I wasn’t blackpilled. Desperation is dangerous.
I can’t imagine what would have happened. I mean maybe they would have screenshotted all the messages and send them in a group chat for laughs.

55926.jpg
What does that mean when you reply with my avi?

that was actually my first avi on the forum. I think I used it cuz it summarized how I thought the world would end up back in 2021
my previous avi represents the apocalypse much more accurately than yours tbh.

wall-e represents them even more accurately jfl.

Dredd and Elysium represent it best
i like your username, Rotter. My name is gay frogspeak normies at school forced upon me as a second foreign language. How can i change my fucking username? Do i have to pay 10$ like on shekelmax.org?

Last edited:
What does that mean when you reply with my avi?
It doesn’t mean anything bro, some members here just think it’s a funny thing to do, usually to new members

It doesn’t mean anything bro, some members here just think it’s a funny thing to do, usually to new members
It's very irritating and it subtly communicates a message in the lines of "look at this idiot, what a retarded post, his avatar says it all".

It's very irritating and it subtly communicates a message in the lines of "look at this idiot, what a retarded post, his avatar says it all".
Yeah that’s the intent, but they just do it with any kind of avi so it’s lost its effectiveness. I just find it cringe

I mean I remember one time a classmate told me that a foid had a crush on me and wanted my phone number and insta JFL. Do they seriously think that I would fall for this prank. I fail to understand how tf would a foid be interested in a guy who was fat, had acne scars and is a manlet. Yeah forget about height for a moment. No foid would like his bf to have a bloated pizza face. They were also smirking when they told me that and It was obvious.

I’ve had foids changed seats in public just when I look at them. This happened to me more than twice. I’ve never been friends with the opposite sex. Only acquaintances and when I try to enter the friend zone, I get blocked, seen no reply…Imagine dating now JFL.

I’m glad when this happened I was already blackpilled and could see through their shit otherwise I would have been ridiculed.Like ITV said, when you’re blackpilled, you can predict the outcomes.
Yep my man I have learned the hard way throughout life, I have had similar experences than you. may I follow you?

you do know following doesn't actually do anything right? It's mostly a way of acknowleding fellow based users
it is a way of saying may I be your friend.

I can't believe I wanted to serve in the army to protect degenerate scumbag normies. It's awful they would try and prank you like this. Good for you for having the brains to see through their bullshit.

I can't believe I wanted to serve in the army to protect degenerate scumbag normies. It's awful they would try and prank you like this. Good for you for having the brains to see through their bullshit.
part of me thought that maybe I was wrong and I asked my childhood friend what his gf thinks of me. I just wanted to make sure that I was right and she said that I was below average, like a 3/10.

Listening to the stories of normies is also brutal. I remember the tallfag guy trash talking the sub5 fat manlet and mentioned that they enjoyed beating the shit out of him in hs just because he talks “shit”. JFL I spoke to this guy and he seems pretty cool.

Normies are goblins from fairyland who need to be improsined

part of me thought that maybe I was wrong and I asked my childhood friend what his gf thinks of me. I just wanted to make sure that I was right and she said that I was below average, like a 3/10.

Listening to the stories of normies is also brutal. I remember the tallfag guy trash talking the sub5 fat manlet and mentioned that they enjoyed beating the shit out of him in hs just because he talks “shit”. JFL I spoke to this guy and he seems pretty cool.
but he is not cool is he?