Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Normies simping for a dude...(brutal blackpill under 5 mins)

• Thread starter Deleted member 21821
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 21821

+ TrueAlphaCel +
-
Okay faggots what the fuck is going on?

If this doesn't prove the blackpill, nothing will. If you are attractive, you can get away with literaly anything.
This dude is a millionaire at this point, because simps with disgusting twisted orientations will send him money to do more of this shit.
To dress in more revealing clothes...even tho this is a dude. :forcedsmile:

Check any of this guy's stream. He's getting thousands of dollars in a night, just to dress as a woman.
Check the comments under this video. Disgusting.

And he's still able to fuck your crush dry in the ass.

Watch at your own risk:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m8EEvj-T8U0

Okay faggots what the fuck is going on?

If this doesn't prove the blackpill, nothing will. If you are attractive, you can get away with literaly anything.
This dude is a millionaire at this point, because simps with disgusting twisted orientations will send him money to do more of this shit.
To dress in more revealing clothes...even tho this is a dude. :forcedsmile:

Check any of this guy's stream. He's getting thousands of dollars in a night, just to dress as a woman.
Check the comments under this video. Disgusting.

And he's still able to fuck your crush dry in the ass.

Watch at your own risk:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m8EEvj-T8U0

How did you discover him? :waitwhat:

Trannymaxxing at its finest

I've seen plenty of better looking traps. He looks like a dude even when dressed as a woman.

clown world supreme :feelswhat:

He is an anime girl IRL:soy:

Jesus fuck this goddamn planet, this is just unblievable. You can literally just look like something, dress as a girl and make thousands per day, because you didn't lose the genetic lottery. I'M FUCKING DONE MAN THIS IS NOT JFL THIS IS ROPEFUEL

Jesus fuck this goddamn planet, this is just unblievable. You can literally just look like something, dress as a girl and make thousands per day, because you didn't lose the genetic lottery. I'M FUCKING DONE MAN THIS IS NOT JFL THIS IS ROPEFUEL
Exactly

Yt recommendations are based off shit you watch, what are you watching:feelswhat:
Not really, it is also based on trending things in various subjects, some related to what you watch, but the vast majority is not.

I've seen plenty of better looking traps. He looks like a dude even when dressed as a woman.
Using face angels to hide his male feature.

One side look at him when he's not larping in stream gaves it away.

JUST LOL AT SOYCIETY. MEN DESPERATELY MAKING MONEYBY FAKING THEIR VOICES !.
Images 9

How much is this motherfucker making? Simps on twitch simp extremely hard with their deep oil prince pockets. Not rare to see them donating thousands to some foid, now THIS, a thing that is so fetishised by them will get much more than a foid. I don't even know where the fuck they take so much money from and find time to be on twitch for hours watching these people. I'll just :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope: already.

How much is this motherfucker making? Simps on twitch simp extremely hard with their deep oil prince pockets. Not rare to see them donating thousands to some foid, now THIS, a thing that is so fetishised by them will get much more than a foid. I don't even know where the fuck they take so much money from and find time to be on twitch for hours watching these people. I'll just :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope: already.
Well he gets donations regularly, but he also made these challenges where he says that "if you give 10,000 bucks i will let my hair grow out" and shit like that.
In the first one and a half-two years he bought a new house.

Reality is nonsense. I realised that a long time ago, pick up a book instead.

Well he gets donations regularly, but he also made these challenges where he says that "if you give 10,000 bucks i will let my hair grow out" and shit like that.
In the first one and a half-two years he bought a new house.
ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME RIGHT NOW

Complete ropefuel overdose... chads will chadmaxx, and these people... ---maxx and take extremely easy and big money from simps with any thing with the simplest tricks. There's no fucking hope for this fucking planet.
I give up. I don't want to take part in this anymore. I will pretend I've never seen this thread. :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

I think that's what those perverts like in him.