Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Normies stole our meme.

Pence2024

Pence2024

Black pill evangelist
★★★★
It used to be that only the black pill community used the terms "chad" and "gigachad." These days everyone throws around these terms, along with the wojaks that go with them, bastardizing and distorting our original characatures. You can no longer easily tell the based content from cucked, because normies are appropriating our culture! Seriously, we need to come up with some new memes that only we use.

don't forget the obvious chad praising in those memes such us [ average ((something)) fan vs average ((something)) enjoyer] and many more
normies are gay for chad

It used to be that only the black pill community used the terms "chad" and "gigachad." These days everyone throws around these terms, along with the wojaks that go with them, bastardizing and distorting our original characatures. You can no longer easily tell the based content from cucked, because normies are appropriating our culture! Seriously, we need to come up with some new memes that only we use.
@Indogcel

Like how 4chan's memes and slang eventually got claimed by normies. The same might happen to incel humour since it's funny

Like how 4chan's memes and slang eventually got claimed by normies. The same might happen to incel humour since it's funny
I recall the time black women on twitter started making their own "sassy" wojaks

it is over in every possible way

@Indogcel
this happens with literally every subculture

"but let people enjoy things!!!!"
No. Cope, seethe dilate in that order

Like how 4chan's memes and slang eventually got claimed by normies.
pretty sure chad was originally a 4chan meme and I know giga chad came from /int/
The same might happen to incel humour since it's funny
imagine one day a youtuber makes the hammlouss meme blow up or kids leaving comments like "it's over" or "never began" on their friends post on insta or tik tok.

pretty sure chad was originally a 4chan meme and I know giga chad came from /int/

imagine one day a youtuber makes the hammlouss meme blow up or kids leaving comments like "it's over" or "never began" on their friends post on insta or tik tok.
Tfw original gigachad model is Azerbaijani
It's over for Armeniancels

You've identified the main problem. Youtube and social media influencers that are obsessed with obscure internet subculture.
"X brought me here", "Thumbs up if pewdiepie sent you here"

I recall the time black women on twitter started making their own "sassy" wojaks

don't forget the obvious chad praising in those memes such us [ average ((something)) fan vs average ((something)) enjoyer] and many more
normies are gay for chad

"chad" originated on 4chan

they cant let us have anything
fuck this world!!

The context is very different as well as how they say it as a way of worshipping.

The context is very different as well as how they say it as a way of worshipping.
Imagine growing up as an ugly male still in junior high in a culture where chad worshipping memes are common and all this is out in the open. It probably sucks.

Yeah I hate notmies who manipulate "our" memes, some weeks ago I've read an online article against incels who said that the soy wojak was a "caricature of incels" lmao whem it's quite the opposite since it represent soyboys who defend "muh womyn"

Imagine growing up as an ugly male still in junior high in a culture where chad worshipping memes are common and all this is out in the open. It probably sucks.
I am in my last month of high school. It’s online so nobody really talks to each other

I am in my last month of high school. It’s online so nobody really talks to each other
You are lucky but junior high means more grades before 9th grade. So guys that still have years of school ahead of them will at some point be exposed to this meme culture @Lebensmüder

This is what normies do, ragefuel.

normies are gay for chad
Based

You are lucky but junior high means more grades before 9th grade. So guys that still have years of school ahead of them will at some point be exposed to this meme culture @Lebensmüder
Oh ok. They are probably screwed. Hopefully dies off in a couple years

normies are gay for chad

Oh ok. They are probably screwed. Hopefully dies off in a couple years
Classifying men as "alpha" and "beta", open talk of how women have it better than men when you get down to it and that men just need to accept that and making fun of guys if they don't hit the gym regularly and aren't ripped or tall is already mainstream. Nothing that you hope to be dying off is. Ig it's a cope that you could feel better in comparison to even younger age guys but tbh they didn't have the prior bluepill conditioning in childhood that Millennials and some Gen Z guys did so maybe not.

Classifying men as "alpha" and "beta", open talk of how women have it better than men when you get down to it and that men just need to accept that and making fun of guys if they don't hit the gym regularly and aren't ripped or tall is already mainstream. Nothing that you hope to be dying off is. Ig it's a cope that you could feel better in comparison to even younger age guys but tbh they didn't have the prior bluepill conditioning in childhood that Millennials and some Gen Z guys did so maybe not.
It’s not even that redpilled. It’s just them parroting random words they found it he internet.

It’s not even that redpilled.
It's redpilled but also used to justify how women act. Same thing is happening with the blackpill.
It’s just them parroting random words they found it he internet.
But too many people believe it so it becomes socially acceptable. And things haven't changed away from that direction. Blackpills about how guys don't measure up are everywhere now.

I saw it's ogre already being used on reddit.

Normal fags have to ruin everything.

It's redpilled but also used to justify how women act. Same thing is happening with the blackpill.
Not really. Very few people who are actually redpilled justify it. The problem with redpillers is that they have a similar way of thinking to bluepillers. So they think that you should improve yourself.
But too many people believe it so it becomes socially acceptable. And things haven't changed away from that direction. Blackpills about how guys don't measure up are everywhere now.
Where? Some are admitting that looks might matter a little bit they are still bluepilled about how sex isn’t important and all other bullshit.

Normies are too vain and shallow to come up with their own stuff. They lack the creativity.

Suffering is fuel for creativity, this has been known for centuries.

Last edited:
Yup they stole lots of our lingo. They even say “based” . Kek. Foolish NPC’s incel lingo is for inky’s

Not really. Very few people who are actually redpilled justify it. The problem with redpillers is that they have a similar way of thinking to bluepillers. So they think that you should improve yourself.
They openly say that women are fine as they are but men have to create value to have value and that they are fine with that and it's something to live with.
Where? Some are admitting that looks might matter a little bit they are still bluepilled about how sex isn’t important and all other bullshit.
They clearly think sex is important if they are virgin shaming and constantly harassing MRAs and mgtows about no getting married and having children.

They openly say that women are fine as they are but men have to create value to have value and that they are fine with that and it's something to live with.
How much redpillers do this? Most are usually somewhat based about the extremely basic stuff. It’s just that they would have the same thinking about self improvement. The only difference is improving something else instead.
They clearly think sex is important if they are virgin shaming and constantly harassing MRAs and mgtows about no getting married and having children.
Hard to say. Some just do it for the sake of pissing the other person off and somehow think it’s the ultimate insult to win a fight. It’s also ironic since the ones who do it end up being virgins themselves or hardly ever get sex at all.

How much redpillers do this? Most are usually somewhat based about the extremely basic stuff. It’s just that they would have the same thinking about self improvement. The only difference is improving something else instead.
Look at theredpill and asktrp subs whenever someone brings up unfairness in life between most men and women and they'll keep trying to justify it with muh biology and claim only guys that deserve to lose are struggling in today's world.
Hard to say. Some just do it for the sake of pissing the other person off and somehow think it’s the ultimate insult to win a fight.
No tbh it shows they look down on guys that don't have sex and don't want to interact with women. That wouldn't be their go to insult otherwise.
It’s also ironic since the ones who do it end up being virgins themselves or hardly ever get sex at all.
Kind of cope tbh although it's usually low tier normies and foids that resort to such insults although there's some narcy looksmax type chads that like to do that too. They are scum either way though.

You know what I find to be the funniest out of this? That the normfags literally proved we are right with their chad worship faggotry and cucked logic, especially the average fan vs enjoyer meme, they imply Chad is better than your average male and wins every argument for simply existing jfl.
Yup they stole lots of our lingo. They even say “based” . Kek. Foolish NPC’s incel lingo is for inky’s
this is what I hate the most, it's just so cringe seeing them say that shit when they don't even know what that means
Not to mention they use it as a synonym for ''I like this guy's comment'', which is just an awful bastardization. Normfags crying at inkels only to steal their shit because they are just so braindead to make their own memes lmao.

Look at theredpill and asktrp subs whenever someone brings up unfairness in life between most men and women and they'll keep trying to justify it with muh biology and claim only guys that deserve to lose are struggling in today's world
Any examples? I saw an mgtow comment section and a lot were actually criticizing foids.
No tbh it shows they look down on guys that don't have sex and don't want to interact with women. That wouldn't be their go to insult otherwise.
Then they hold contradicting ideas and are full of shit. In general, it’s usually a foid tier insult anyways. Because if they truly saw sex as important then they wouldn’t care about rape.
Kind of cope tbh although it's usually low tier normies and foids that resort to such insults although there's some narcy looksmax type chads that like to do that too. They are scum either way though.
Not really a cope. Many of the self proclaimed “chads” on the internet who result to virgin as an insult maybe got laid once and all of a sudden think they are the shit. Maybe irl is different but either it’s usually only foids who do this

We need to make the memes as racist and based as possible its the only way to keep them in house. Ethnics give us the N word pass please k thx

Any examples? I saw an mgtow comment section and a lot were actually criticizing foids.
Not talking about mgtow. But redpill PUA types like rollo tomassi, theredpill, modernlifedating.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/asktrp/comments/hh2pro/how_is_it_possible_that_in_our_society_female/

look at the reply at the bottom by the "senior contributor"
Then they hold contradicting ideas and are full of shit. In general, it’s usually a foid tier insult anyways. Because if they truly saw sex as important then they wouldn’t care about rape.
That's normies for you.
Not really a cope. Many of the self proclaimed “chads” on the internet who result to virgin as an insult maybe got laid once and all of a sudden think they are the shit. Maybe irl is different but either it’s usually only foids who do this
I mean you have to see it this way: so what if it's a real chad saying that? They are still scum and suck at arguing with anything you bring up. If you insist on seeing everyone that virgin shames as virgins in denial then those people can progressively probe at your insecurities and keep rubbing in that they get laid and have a beautiful girl while you don't. It's a cope and a form of the just world fallacy. There are infact well off people that virgin shame. They just don't do it as frequently as lower tier normies.

Yeah the president of Chad the country was assassinated and now normies are spamming Chad/virign memes. But there's nothing we can do. They will always steal our memes because they can't think up their own.

Not talking about mgtow. But redpill PUA types like rollo tomassi, theredpill, modernlifedating.
Oh ok. The redpill PUAs are extremely cucked. Just lol at some of the comments though. People were whining and calling him an incel for realizing that foids are worshipped by society.
I mean you have to see it this way: so what if it's a real chad saying that? They are still scum and suck at arguing with anything you bring up. If you insist on seeing everyone that virgin shames as virgins in denial then those people can progressively probe at your insecurities and keep rubbing in that they get laid and have a beautiful girl while you don't. It's a cope and a form of the just world fallacy. There are infact well off people that virgin shame. They just don't do it as frequently as lower tier normies.
Well either way they suck ass at arguing. Even then, it’s the internet and there is literally no way of proving that they get laid or have beautiful girls with them. I could also say the same thing if it worked. For the most part, I only see foids doing it though. Your point about well off people doing it holds but only IRL. People with fulfilling sex lives won’t bother wasting their time arguing about whether some random guy on the internet had sex or not.

Oh ok. The redpill PUAs are extremely cucked. Just lol at some of the comments though. People were whining and calling him an incel for realizing that foids are worshipped by society.
These same guys unironically think lifting and dread game and acting like you have a rotation of women can save the marriages of middle aged average looking males jfl.
Well either way they suck ass at arguing. Even then, it’s the internet and there is literally no way of proving that they get laid or have beautiful girls with them.
I mean it helps not to be phased even by the "worst" case scenario where they do have success with women and laugh at your comments from that pov.
I could also say the same thing if it worked. For the most part, I only see foids doing it though. Your point about well off people doing it holds but only IRL.
They do it less online too but that doesn't mean they do it all. On popular yt channels whenever incels, MRAs or mgtow are brought up most of the comments are making fun of it. You can't expect all those commenters to be ugly and have no social life.
People with fulfilling sex lives won’t bother wasting their time arguing about whether some random guy on the internet had sex or not.
Disagree tbh a lot of people (fulfilling sex life or not) are weird and virgin shaming is a socially enjoyed past time for them. Among those that have sex it is more common for foids to virgin shame than guys in ltr non marriage type relationships imo.

@TheSecondComing

These same guys unironically think lifting and dread game and acting like you have a rotation of women can save the marriages of middle aged average looking males jfl.
Some self proclaimed redpillers are really just bluepillers who want to look cool.
I mean it helps not to be phased even by the "worst" case scenario where they do have success with women and laugh at your comments from that pov.
For who not to be phased? But either way it is unlikely.
They do it less online too but that doesn't mean they do it all. On popular yt channels whenever incels, MRAs or mgtow are brought up most of the comments are making fun of it. You can't expect all those commenters to be ugly and have no social life.
It’s a combination of foids and incels in denial. Sure maybe sprinkle some normalfags in but that’s about it.
Disagree tbh a lot of people (fulfilling sex life or not) are weird and virgin shaming is a socially enjoyed past time for them. Among those that have sex it is more common for foids to virgin shame than guys in ltr non marriage type relationships imo.
If that’s true then that’s pretty sad. Imagine wasting away your life shaming people who are lacking in some category. If I was sexually successful I would just be going out getting laid instead of rotting on the internet making fun of people. But from what I have seen it’s either foids or at most normalfags.

normies are gay for chad
yeah it's pure lookism. do normies think it's worth for them to worship chad like that? :feelscomfy:

do normies think it's worth for them to worship chad like that? :feelscomfy:
It's more like they pretend they are chad.
"I do one thing so I look attractive to females and get to do the sex. You look unattractive and there for are wrong and should be laughed at because you do another thing."