Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Normies watching the olympics is basically Chad/Stacy worship on a massive scale

ReturnOfSaddam

ReturnOfSaddam

Eternal President of Iraq
★★★★
JFL fucking subhumans crowding around the TV to "support" the highest genetic elite of their own country competing against the genetic elite of other countries and getting happy when "their" Chads win. Fucking pathetic :lul::lul::lul:

I'll watch boxing because I love that sport but caring about the amount of Chads/Stacies from your nation who win medals is beyond sad

High IQ. Olympics is Turbo low IQ cope for retards tbh.

JFL fucking subhumans crowding around the TV to "support" the highest genetic elite of their own country competing against the genetic elite of other countries and getting happy when "their" Chads win. Fucking pathetic :lul::lul::lul:
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Spain loves their Rafael Chadal winning grandslams :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::soy::soy::soy::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

America is condemned to hate/worship Niggers like Lebron James :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Spain loves their Rafael Chadal winning grandslams :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::soy::soy::soy::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

America is condemned to hate/worship Niggers like Lebron James :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
80% of american athletes don't look american at all.

Tbh

That's why even Tom Brady haters like him :feelstastyman: the "all american" athelete is basically extinct :feelshaha:

My mom simps for Usain Bolt, I remember seeing "Is Usain Bolt Single?" on her google history lmao.

I like the sports where you can see foids with big, tight asses like when they slide down a hill. of course you need snow for that and it's summer so maybe next time :waitwhat:

america is founded by immigrants; arguably they look as amercan as they can be
Sports as a whole are chad/stacy worship, sprinkled with a touch of nationalism