Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Normies who say they've been through Hell don't know shit

GhostedPhantom

GhostedPhantom

GrAYcel (he/him)
★★★
Hell is eternal by definition - you don't go through Hell, you enter it and never leave. This is what it's like to have no hope of ascension.

I envy good-looking people and foids with a traumatic past. They may have had it worse than me in the past, but they at least have hope and a reason to live and improve. Hope is the only thing that determines whether you should live or rope.

You could argue that it seemed eternal to them when they were in the midst of it. Sure, that's often true, but what it seemed like isn't the same as what it was. Deep inside, they knew it wasn't over even if they had suicidal thoughts in their clouded minds.

TL;DR I think a potential for a good future is infinitely more important than a good past.

my gf dumped me you wouldn't understand chud

Yesterday I saw Bear Grylls and Ashton Kutcher bitching and jerking eachother off over some petty bullshit.