Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Norwood 2 at 21 years old

S

Snhook

Public Incellectual.
★★★★
Everytime I walk by a mirror or window and I see my reflection I'm always reminded of my shitty hairline. It sucks seeing other young guys my age with perfectly straight hairlines get to show off their hair in all sorts of different styles while I'm forced to keep a clean shaven or buzz cut because any style I'd want to do with my hair wouldn't look good with my receding hairline.

FUCK.

hair transplant

its an absolute clownworld out here

Everytime I walk by a mirror or window and I see my reflection I'm always reminded of my shitty hairline. It sucks seeing other young guys my age with perfectly straight hairlines get to show off their hair in all sorts of different styles while I'm forced to keep a clean shaven or buzz cut because any style I'd want to do with my hair wouldn't look good with my receding hairline.

FUCK.
Better call the Norwood ambulance
iu

try Minoxidil

mogs me. i'm nw3+ at 20 years old.

I'm 18 and I have norwood 2

Aren't you black? Black guys tend to pull bald off much better than other ethnicities

I have nw2 at 18. so what. I've seen worse

try Minoxidil
Put oil on your hair and use minoxidll

FUCK.
@Snhook brocel you need to take action NOW to prevent this. Not just for looksmaxxing but really if you are actively balding this can take a huge toll on your mental state. I would use minoxidil, finasteride, oil, etc or any combination of them. Keeping your hair is all about prevention, and implants look like shit so that is a cope.

@Snhook brocel you need to take action NOW to prevent this. Not just for looksmaxxing but really if you are actively balding this can take a huge toll on your mental state. I would use minoxidil, finasteride, oil, etc or any combination of them. Keeping your hair is all about prevention, and implants look like shit so that is a cope.
True, I should get back on that routine again. I was using those products a while ago but I lost my consistency.