Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Not everything in society is as dire as its made out to be

D

DryDick

Veteran
★★★★★
You can go out and what you'll see is just normal people living their lives. Most modern women are not miserable like the redpillers like you to believe, they seem perfectly content or happy, most men seem the same as well. Yes, there are men who are miserable that lock themselves inside their room all day but these are a small minority. Maybe things will get worse as time goes on but right now life goes on as normal.

Normal isn’t good. Normal is stifling mediocrity. I don’t think these people are happy. You might see them at happy moments. But that isn’t indicative of how their life is at a whole. You are only seeing images, a facade.

Maybe things will get worse as time goes on but right now life goes on as normal.
I hope it gets worse for them smh they don't deserve peace or freedom :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Normal isn’t good. Normal is stifling mediocrity. I don’t think these people are happy. You might see them at happy moments. But that isn’t indicative of how their life is at a whole. You are only seeing images, a facade.
I'm miserable and I wear it on my sleeve. No one seems as miserable as me whenever I go out

I'm miserable and I wear it on my sleeve. No one seems as miserable as me whenever I go out
I’m not saying they are as miserable and abject as you lmfao. But they aren’t out there living their best life. They aren’t happy. They’re just mediocre.