Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Not feeling suifuel or ragefuel when seeing elderly couples

Iwanttolive

Iwanttolive

Mythic
★★★★★
It's obviously irrational as they could be degenerates in the past too but I just don't feel suifuel.

They would of treated us like dirt if they were our age. Its life fuel seeing what Chads and Stacy's will turn into. Fortunately the reptilian brotherhood stole the secret to immortality from the library of Alexandria and now chads and stacys cant live forever. Such greed.

I feel happy for them because chances are they arent degenerate pieces of shit

I don't care for them, they live in a bluepilled world where being bluepilled didn't harm you

its suifuel that I won’t grow old with my oneitis.

Naive boomer worship. I hate all couples pretty authentically.

Good for you tbh

when seeing elderly couples​

It's obviously irrational as they could be degenerates in the past too but I just don't feel suifuel.
You have walled off your heart OP unlike Steve

seeing it makes me think "I'll probably never have that"

Elderly couples dont make me enraged or annoyed, because i dont envy or seek to have a old hag to date; however, young couples doing PDA in front of me, especially younger ones (like in the low-level anime convention i went yesterday, where a teen foid was kissing with her tongue and being touched by her boyfriend in front of me, they started in front of me suddenly, i walked away; i was there and saw a lot of very pretty teen foids these with their cosplays, i got out sad and very angry because i didnt managed to have one of them, lots of friend groups alao)