Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

not having a single decent genetic trait

Ap0calypse

Ap0calypse

Radical Faction
★★★
some incels are tall or high iq or hung. they get to live through life knowing they have at least one desirable genetic characteristic that elevated them above others in its respective category. i'm envious of them

true pain is knowing you have nothing, not having a single good genetic trait. i'm retarded, ugly, and short. not possessing any latent talent, and not having the potential to be good at anything no matter how hard i try. its tiring. its death. its despair.

Yet most societies bend over for women nowadays even tho they live on tutorial mode :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelsbadman:

The other day this man was talking about having to shave off his norwooding head at the store. And the lady working that shift tells him "Trust me, women have it way harder" :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: People with higher SMV and doing better in life are ALWAYS saying that fucking shit. "I have it harder bro" - 6'5 white normie to a 5'2 turbomanlet

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

Shave any woman's hair off and they would become an instant broken mental wreck constantly crying and seeking validation from their simps and shit online or real life :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

A little fucking blood every month, or giving birth for a day, or putting on make up and "getting ready" before they go out (they choose to put on make up btw) is nothing compared to the hell that is being a ugly zero value zero SMV male in modern day society. :feelskek::feelskek::feelsbadman::cryfeels:

Last edited:
Yep it's the Armageddon of reality.

not possessing any latent talent,

Most of my traits are very harmful, especially height and pigmentation.

I have only one of great value. I'll describe it later on this thread.