Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story "Not intrested".. yeah except for chads

Jeffry

Jeffry

Greycel
So a couple of years back when I was still in college I liked this girl. She was average looking at best but she seemed like a nice girl, unlike most other girls in school that would cling to any chad that they could find. Some of my mates convinced me to give it a shot and ask her out. I knew her quite a bit, we were always friends and knew each other since the beginning of college. She rejected me because she "wasn't" interested in a relationship. After that, she started avoiding me like I was some kind of a creep. Soon after she started dating this guy.

This was just one of many instances that got me to give up on women. They would never give a guy like me a chance because I'm neither loaded or a supermodel.

Welcome, brother. I know, and a lot of us here on this forum know, that feeing all too well.

Welcome home I guess, this place is full of fakes.

Sorry to hear that, but welcome

what's wrong with trying to ask femoids out and break out of inceldom?

I haven't asked out a girl ever, wish i did though.

what's wrong with trying to ask femoids out and break out of inceldom?

I haven't asked out a girl ever, wish i did though.
??? I was saying this place is full a fakes not calling op a fake

y
??? I was saying this place is full a fakes not calling op a fake
you sounded like you were calling op a fake by saying since this place is already populated by fakecels, he is home kek

it's incels.is not truecels.me after all, let's not make a niche community even more niche because of no true scotsman sillyness

it's incels.is not truecels.me after all, let's not make a niche community even more niche because of no true scotsman sillyness
??? virgin = incel idc whatever this site defines it. If you want fakecels that's on you.

Ah, the oldest excuse in the book. Happened to me before too, girl told me she's planning to "remain alone" only to find some Chad afterwards.
What they really mean is "I'm not looking for a relationship with YOU now get off my back you ugly creature!"

Ah, the oldest excuse in the book. Happened to me before too, girl told me she's planning to "remain alone" only to find some Chad afterwards.
What they really mean is "I'm not looking for a relationship with YOU now get off my back you ugly creature!"
The excuses women provide to incels are endless.

The excuses women provide to incels are endless.
Yeah, it's like they have an entire book of them somewhere.
That's how deceitful they are, they can't even reject with honesty.

My favorite rejection

Lmao same.
"I'm gonna focus on work and school!!"
LMAO more like focus on fucking because fucking one guy is easy, but three at the same time takes focus.

So true and it's not like they are even that attractive more than half the time.

Yeah, the ol' "I'm not looking for anybody right now, but.." type of shit. Yep, happened to me a month ago and... I now drink more than ever.

That's brutal. But at least it woke you up

hikigaya is fakecel

Yeah, the ol' "I'm not looking for anybody right now, but.." type of shit. Yep, happened to me a month ago and... I now drink more than ever.
Dude, don't let that get to you. Bitches are just bitches. Do whatever you can to make them regret that they ever rejected you.

Well, this is just one of many reasons but it did help greatly.
Society is full of bullshit to make us doubt even after such experiences. It also took me many years of hopelessness to realize the truth

Society is full of bullshit to make us doubt even after such experiences. It also took me many years of hopelessness to realize the truth
So what kind of stuff happened to you to make you realise the truth?

So what kind of stuff happened to you to make you realise the truth?
Too many rejections, despite how much effort put into personality. I was the most alpha guy I knew, I had a way with people. I was so direct. Nothing worked.
I'd still rather unknow the truth. My mental health was much better then than now

Too many rejections, despite how much effort put into personality. I was the most alpha guy I knew, I had a way with people. I was so direct. Nothing worked.
I'd still rather unknow the truth. My mental health was much better then than now
It's just good that you finally gave up on trying the impossible. Good look with your mental health through.

It's just good that you finally gave up on trying the impossible. Good look with your mental health through.
Yeah but the blackpill does nothing for the ugly people. You'd be a hopeless loser either way but at least you can experience bursts of happiness with the bluepill.

Yeah but the blackpill does nothing for the ugly people. You'd be a hopeless loser either way but at least you can experience bursts of happiness with the bluepill.
Does the bluepill even get anyone in the end? The best case scenario is that you get laid, but usually, it's white a fat crack head that doesn't even shave.

Does the bluepill even get anyone in the end? The best case scenario is that you get laid, but usually, it's white a fat crack head that doesn't even shave.

As a blackpilled person, do you fall in love with a random girl you find attractive? Its a primal urge to pass seed as some member explains his defense

Do whatever you can to make them regret that they ever rejected you.
To be honest, I'm more passive. The way to defeat women is to not help them in any way, shape or form. I don't acknowledge their existence in public nor do I give them compliments. If they try to talk to me (let's say at work for instance), I either glare at them with "fuck off" or just once again, ignore them. I'm not one to go "ER" or whatever the fuck, I don't have that in me nor do I have the desire, but at the same time, I wouldn't care if someone did (especially someone from this community).

Just remember she has rejected better guys than you

As a blackpilled person, do you fall in love with a random girl you find attractive? Its a primal urge to pass seed as some member explains his defense
Hell no, even if I find a it that's my type, I will NEVER fall in love with her. I don't like wasting my time.

To be honest, I'm more passive. The way to defeat women is to not help them in any way, shape or form. I don't acknowledge their existence in public nor do I give them compliments. If they try to talk to me (let's say at work for instance), I either glare at them with "fuck off" or just once again, ignore them. I'm not one to go "ER" or whatever the fuck, I don't have that in me nor do I have the desire, but at the same time, I wouldn't care if someone did (especially someone from this community).
Was it always like this or only after you realised that they won't give a non-chad guy a chance.

Was it always like this or only after you realised that they won't give a non-chad guy a chance.
What, the avoidance?

Yup, bitch rejects you then is fucking someone else a week later, fuck living as a non chad

I once went outside with a femoid. She left me because there was another boy near and she wanted to hang out with him. Lol k