Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel not only not being accepted in the real world but also in this forum

idk125

idk125

Paragon
★★★★★
when i first joined people were mocking me and calling me a graycel and then when i postmaxxed they accused me of being someones alt. now i dont really care what they think but they are the same as the foids and normies who mock incels for being ugly so you are out here bashing females and normies when you are doing the same thing to the same people who are in the same situation as you so i really think the mods need to do something about it because it gets annoying sometimes what if somone is really having a bad day and someone just comes and bashes him for a thread he made or a comment he made

alt or not, you are seeking attention and it gets annoying bro :y'all:

just ignore them

When I first joined, people were calling me crazy and schizo. I've since calmed down. Members also ignored me.

When I first joined, people were calling me crazy and schizo. I've since calmed down. Members also ignored me.
yeah even incels hate you thats brutal dude same thing to me fuck then tbh

Posts5,353
Online3d 45m

Here's some materials to advance your activism efforts https://stophazing.org/resources/ if you see anyone hazing graygaggers contact your regional field office, they'll get you some blankets and hot cocoa.

that is a trucel trait. Same to me. We need trucels.is

that is a trucel trait. Same to me. We need trucels.is
:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

People on this forum are not very nice. This is what happens when you live a life without love and sex.

But I try to be nice with everyone here :feelsLightsaber:

People on this forum are not very nice. This is what happens when you live a life without love and sex.

But I try to be nice with everyone here :feelsLightsaber:
yeah :cryfeels::cryfeels::feelsrope:

We have to gatekeep and treat greycels like the scumbags they are, otherwise this forum would be flooded with larping normies, females or other infiltrators.

We have to gatekeep and treat greycels like the scumbags they are, otherwise this forum would be flooded with larping normies, females or other infiltrators.
:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

at least if faggots were nice to each other it would make the suffering not as unbearable but muh muhhhh im going to tell this random greycel making an itsover thread to kill himself

at least if faggots were nice to each other it would make the suffering not as unbearable but muh muhhhh im going to tell this random greycel making an itsover thread to kill himself
:feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman:

True that. There should be more support and camaraderie among each other

When I first joined some people thought I was a white supremacist which confused me:feelsseriously:. Now they don’t because they realized oh shit this guy is really black.

This isn't reddit just grow a pair and stop acting like a little bitch

Have you looked for acceptance on Grindr ?