Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Not participating is the best resistance we have

W

WizardofSoda

Overlord
★★★★★
Last night I'm sure Chads were living it up at nightclubs and tons of women competing for them. And some high-tier normies have a good time. With low-tier normies sitting in the corner with no girl wanting to be seen even talking to those losers. And Chads coming by to brutally mog them.

The best is what we are doing naturally.. just don't go.. one day the nightclub can be like 5 Chads and 200 women and thats it. Actually the nightclubs would just go out of business in that case which already mainly happened in my city before Covid.

I've been doing that for a longtime on many things.

Even my interests like talking about video games or out there philosophy or science.. it means I'm not talking about normies society.

Like cool a normie got a degree and an important post in soyciety. I made level 24 on my MMORPG character, you should see this combination of skill tree lines that I have.

Its not even that I am putting the normie down, its just not interesting to me as I'm not welcome in that society. Its like he was telling me about a game that I haven't played.

Same with women, cool that women put a lot of work into looking good.. walks by her without looking, as searching for Pokemons.

Last edited:
I'm sorry no one PARTICIPATED on your thread bro...

Bro , I know that feeling. I won't be used to inflate a foid ego. Chad can have it all for all I care. But I'll be lying if I not confess that I a little sad when returning from home see the foids well dressed going to the clubs and I return to my apartment to play Albion. However, I can just shrink my shoulders because nothing can be done.

This is not your first thread about the life of a chad. Why are you torturing yourself with thinking about chads all time?

When I have those thoughts in the weekend, I grab a cold beer, smoke some weed, and play WoW. Knock out. Wake up. Eat and repeat.

Nightlife is back into full swing already where I live. Better to find some consistent reliable (and somewhat healthy) copes now than never.

I get high to try to make it go by as fast as possible to make it to Monday.

1596582730623 1

1596582730623 2

Attachments

• 1596582730623.jpg
    1596582730623.jpg
    83.2 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:
its not resistance by any means

its just not being a delusional moron

imagine trying to owe this shithole something

JFL

O THIRD WHEEL facebook

O THIRD WHEEL facebook 1

its not resistance by any means

its just not being a delusional moron
There is something about not having other people witness it and be emotionally involved that is important.

Its like two people who are really into tennis playing and no one shows up.. versus a crowd cheering them on.