Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Not wanting to fuck an ugly abomination isnt fakecel

Vlarke

Vlarke

Legend
Would you eat a piece of shit like its a chocolate cake even if you were starving in the dessert ? :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: NO DUMBASS!

Last edited:
considering you probably wouldnt be here if you werent one yourself, yes it is

It's a consensus here that you can have realistic standards. Relax.

Female beauty standards are at almost 0 - so it would be very difficult to find a real fem cel or abomination. This
has been proven countless times on Online dating studies. Even taking a bald incel and putting makeup on him
generates interest on online dating.

If the foid would admire and obsess over me I wouldn't care how ugly she is

According to this forum if you don't want to fuck those """"""females"""""" you are a volcel

Firefox TDqVdI2WWZ
Firefox fmehHLqql4
Firefox 12nEZpIgal
Firefox hDNfC6eIxB
Male mila tranny jovovich
GI3 dXcWYAAuBZk

Female beauty standards are at almost 0 - so it would be very difficult to find a real fem cel or abomination.
Most foids are ugly without makeup but theres still some guys tht would want to fuck them
If you are a Guy you need to be perfect to get a chance

Female beauty standards are at almost 0 - so it would be very difficult to find a real fem cel or abomination.
these niggas would rather rot in this forum than fuck a 4/10 :feelskek: :feelskek:

these niggas would rather rot in this forum than fuck a 4/10 :feelskek: :feelskek:

I disagree

I don't have any standards in regards to looks. Many here can't even get responses from 3/10's

ugly abomination foids are chad only anyway

Men are inherently grossed out by excessive fat and hairiness. That would be a dealbreaker for me.
we're not inherently grossed out by hair, that's a standard that society imprinted on us. Woman didn't start shaving until 100 years ago or some shit.

if she isn't too fat, then you're a volcel for not hitting.

Would you eat a piece of shit like its a chocolate cake even if you were starving in the dessert ? :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: NO DUMBASS!
You cant be involuntarily celibate...only sometimes. If a heinous bush pig slut is willing to fuck you and you say "No" - well that takes the IN out of involuntary.

You cant be involuntarily celibate...only sometimes. If a heinous bush pig slut is willing to fuck you and you say "No" - well that takes the IN out of involuntary.
No girl ever gave me the opportunity to fuck im incel

I agree. My dick would not even be able to get hard for a landwhale.

I only have age standards

we're not inherently grossed out by hair, that's a standard that society imprinted on us. Woman didn't start shaving until 100 years ago or some shit.
If her amount of body hair is reasonable like some kind of catwoman, fine. Not those ogre-like figures that inhabit the left-wing.

This unless its down syndrome tier deformity or super mega fat
It would have to be seriously down syndrome or moved around by a crane level of fat.

I agree with the 1st one and last one if you dont fuck them you are fakecel
All of them are real trannies, good job you are a faggot and should be banned. Hey mods ban that mofo :feelskek:

It would have to be seriously down syndrome or moved around by a crane level of fat.
I hate fat people. Ofc there might be some who can't control it. But most people should have that much self control to not become a landwhale.

Can you give an example? Just how ugly are you talking about?

I kinda agree, but men who have ever rejected a woman, even if she was ugly, those men had at some point a woman interested in them, I just can't see them as real incels, they're too privileged.

According to this forum if you don't want to fuck those """"""females"""""" you are a volcel
Nearly all of them look good. The only exceptions is the one who has really short hair (who looks kinda bad) and the black lady and the lady right from her, but they still look ok and the lady right next to her simply looks a bit old.

But are the bottom ones all the same? Google tells me Billie Eilish for the middle photo, but are top left and bottom right also her? Because top left looks kinda ugly and like a man, but bottom right looks really hot.