Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Nothing is going well

• Thread starter Deleted member 45467
  • Start date
Deleted member 45467

Deleted member 45467

Can't Escape
-
1.im personally getting bullied in the military despite my best efforts. They target me specifially

2.my oneitis just won’t ever talk to me

3.I’m having a nervous breakdown

4.I can no longer sleep

5.I’m getting lightheaded every time I’m around people

Last edited:
Why are you in the military?

he says he is in special forces lmao

sometimes in life you will have to go through a unique trial. be grateful for what u have and keep moving forward. the trials of bullying and celibacy aren't nearly as bad as the trial of bone cancer for ex.

cause you're a cuck
It could be worse but it could also be better

At least you'll become strong and badass

I didn’t get in by mistake. I trained to months for it but I had no idea what I’d be up against
The funny thing is US now have ultra-easy physical requirements for army, so easy they make me puke

The funny thing is US now have ultra-easy physical requirements for army, so easy they make me puke

Only for toilets, several of my American friends (fit and jacked) were still rejected over minor things.

Only for toilets, several of my American friends (fit and jacked) were still rejected over minor things.
Thanks! I saw this youtube video on requirements and they were too easy, must be a misleading video then

1.im personally getting bullied in the military despite my best efforts. They target me specifially

2.my oneitis just won’t ever talk to me

3.I’m having a nervous breakdown

4.I can no longer sleep

5.I’m getting lightheaded every time I’m around people
you can try leaving