Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Nothing says more about your value in society than how others treat you.

Richard Coper

Richard Coper

involuntary celibate
★★★★
If you want to know where you stand in society, pay attention to how others treat you. If people treat you badly, it's NOT because they're assholes, it's because they see that you have a low status and that nobody gives a fuck about you, otherwise they would respect you. Assholes also respect others, but they only do so with people they assume are high status. A lot of people cope with calling others assholes who treat them badly, but the truth is that they are only assholes to you, not to others. The people who treated you badly are actually quite friendly and nice to others, just not to you. Face reality and stop coping.

Last edited:
The only time people act somewhat nice to you is if they’re gonna make money from you

The only time people act somewhat nice to you is if they’re gonna make money from you
its all about how much can you get over on the other guy to improve your own status. Its a sick soyciety we live in.
Imagine being a foid. they get vip treatment for literally nothing. What a joke. The male and female experiences are totally different let alone soyciety status/caste systems. Then we have chads and chadlites that still get better treatment albeit not as good as the foid. :feelsseriously: fuck this stupid as shit world

Well... Most people who meet me for the first time, feel sorry for me eventually.

Why couldn’t I have been born a chad. All of this suffering would’ve been avoided entirely. :feelsrope:

Yes. I've had too many negative experiences...

Face reality and stop coping.
Big Baby Crying GIF
072241BD E2F5 425F 8A22 DA733A0CECD4

If you want to know where you stand in society, pay attention to how others treat you. If people treat you badly, it's NOT because they're assholes, it's because they see that you have a low status and that nobody gives a fuck about you, otherwise they would respect you. Assholes also respect others, but they only do so with people they assume are high status. A lot of people cope with calling others assholes who treat them badly, but the truth is that they are only assholes to you, not to others. The people who treated you badly are actually quite friendly and nice to others, just not to you. Face reality and stop coping.
This is just your opinion. :feelsjuice:

When i first meet people i think there is 10% chance i leave a good impression. I always try to make jokes, be a good listener, etc. but i cant move past aquaintance level. I dont have experience and it is always obvious. How can i talk with people my (college) age if i have no friend group, dont go to parties, dont travel, have no hobbies, never spoke go a woman if its not business/school related. I have nothing to add to conversation and overtime they start thinking less of me. It happened at work, at school and in college. I tried to make web of lies a few times but im scared people will catch me and i will look even more retarded than now.

True, we are a joke to them. Especially the women, woman not wanting to have sex with you is dead giveaway she doesnt respect you one bit.

True, we are a joke to them. Especially the women, woman not wanting to have sex with you is dead giveaway she doesnt respect you one bit.
True. If a foid doesen’t respect a man, It’s because she doesen’t even see him as a man, she sees him as a total loser.

True. If a foid doesen’t respect a man, It’s because she doesen’t even see him as a man, she sees him as a total loser.
Are you coming back to our conversation?

Let’s start.
Has anyone here ever been treated bad by someone then they were treated better?
I have. A guy bullied me and we ended up becoming really close friends

As a ugly ethnic i get treated like a piece of turd by most people.