Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Now I understand why ethnics like white guys

Top Red Garnacho

Top Red Garnacho

Waiting for Allblueeeee return
-
I think your average white guy isn't really special but ofcourse better than other races slightly facially, but you see, when I compare curry women to mayo women, i don't know why but an avg mayo looks better than avg curry, even if she is slightly chubby or skinny or short, that's how ethnics look at white normies, for them a white guy even with slight defects(height, facially sub5) looks better than thier own men. It has nothing to do with muh jew influence or Money or colonization. It sounds like water, but today I realised how I prefer a avg mayo over curry, maybe that's how ethnic girls prefer mayo men

"Dnr" "water"

without reading and understanding my view point
Images

read 30 percent and gave up

read 30 percent and gave up
Understandle i know it's slightly water, but I just posting my views on mayo and curry foids and how it could be the same with women

Whites are the Best

I
Not always true for example nigger men are liked but nigger women aren't, sand women are liked but sand men aren't
I think there are so many closeted guys who like black women, but since it's rare or they are stormcels', and black women are seen as masculine so they don't approach. I've seen many hot black girls, and I would love to be with them.