Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Now there are Stacy cashiers in every supermarket

wasted12years

wasted12years

Overlord
★★★★★
I finally thought i could avoid all the Stacy cashiers. I found a smaller supermarket that i've been going to now for 3 months, there has only been normie/becky cashiers working there. Today a new 10/10 Stacy cashier was there. Immediately no eye contacted when i went up to her and she never greeted me like all the other becky/normie cashiers do. I accidentally touched her finger when she was showing me how to drag the new card i have. Now i can never relax when shopping again and i will feel like a fucking creep molecel that i am whenever the Stacy is working there.

Online groceries or run psycho stare game.

They're almost guaranteed to get hired with no interview prep. Makes ones blood boil

at least her face didn't turn in disgust when she saw you

You can't avoid Stacy's. Def if you eat out. There is 80% chance your server will be a woman.

I refuse to buy stuff when I see that only young cashiers are at work. I can't interact with people below 35.

I will dominate all of u

What do mean "now"? Stacy has always been a cashier at the shops.

Best way to avoid them is to use the self-checkouts, if they are available.

What do mean "now"? Stacy has always been a cashier at the shops.

Best way to avoid them is to use the self-checkouts, if they are available.
They haven't always been cashiers at my small supermarket, only low tier normies, normies and beckys.
I live in a very small town so most of the Stacys who work here come from the nearest big city. There is no such thing as self check out or ordering online for me.

They haven't always been cashiers at my small supermarket, only low tier normies, normies and beckys.
I live in a very small town so most of the Stacys who work here come from the nearest big city. There is no such thing as self check out or ordering online for me.

Ahh, I see. Yeah... that's a big disadvantage to living in a rural locality. Sorry man...

I fucking hate that almost every place uses female cashiers, stupid sluts can't work anything else I swear. I never see any fucking Stacy work stock, nope thats reserved for ugly fucks and low iq idiots like me :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: