Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Now this is an epitome of basiness.

NorthernWind

NorthernWind

Paragon
★★★★★
I couldn't find this story in English. It's just a reminder that some men are really men of honour with a capital "M". What a contrast with many modern men whining about "divorce rape" or literally bragging about their cuckold/femdom experiences and paying hoes on the net to humilate them! If only all clown world normies and their female overlords encountered with real men of honour instead of cucks.
In short, this happened in 1976 in Soviet town Novosibirsk. After a series of family arguments with his wife who cheated with a police officer, young pilot Vladimir Serkov crashed his plane into apartment building where his wife lived with her relatives.

5e3829bb8220fc63bf6d9c35c9e86

9bb531615dd225612e6a6958c817beb2

Pretty cool but sex havers can't be based

Pretty cool but sex havers can't be based
Hmm idk man

You can hate someone or disagree with them, and still see that they're based. For example I hate chads, but still think that chads who beat women are based.

Hmm idk man

You can hate someone or disagree with them, and still see that they're based. For example I hate chads, but still think that chads who beat women are based.
Why would that be? chads beating women to me is normies hurting normies, literally no difference than women divorceraping chads (for example). The enemy is one sole entity

Why would that be? chads beating women to me is normies hurting normies, literally no difference than women divorceraping chads (for example). The enemy is one sole entity
:waitwhat: :waitwhat: :waitwhat: good point ngl