Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Nowadays I really do be skipping romantic scenes in movies

ThinTinyDickCel

ThinTinyDickCel

Just learn how to use your tongue bro
★★★★
I was watching the movie Heat recently which has a few romantic scenes involving women and I skipped through them. I'm gonna start doing this with every movie from now on, I don't want to be reminded of my lack of sex or intimacy. It made the movie a lot more enjoyable. I recommend.

I always do this but even the few frames I have to see makes me feel bad

Same they seem unnecessary. I look at the subtitles while doing it (I hold "->" while doing it).

They are so useless unless they are blackpilled tbh, Kinda like the one in nightcrawler
But still no relationship scenes is better overall :society:

I hate the way some films portray the loser as ending up with a girlfriend and everything working out for him. Kept my bluepilled dreams alive for far too long. Those types of films fuel delusion and hope of a relationship when in reality guys like us end up with nothing. :feelsbadman:

I always do this but even the few frames I have to see makes me feel bad
what do you find so sexy about two people exchanging their saliva? does it make you horny or what

I just skip the whole movie