Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel [NSFManlets] Compilation of women who "like" short guys but mysteriously have a tall bf

• Thread starter ItsAllOverButTheCry
  • Start date
I

ItsAllOverButTheCry

Veteran
★★

^^^^ Reposted from our reddit brothers

Sorry fellow manlets, not even surgerymaxxing can help you. JUST BE TALL THEORY CONFIRMED

:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

The sad part is that women seriously believe that they date the guys they do because of intelligence and charm and whatnot. They don't even register people like us as males, they just look at Chads and choose between them. We're not even intelligent or have any qualities in their eyes, we're like worker ants that are supposed to do whatever there needs to be done in the background, so she and other chosen ones like her can have a good time.

The sad part is that women seriously believe that they date the guys they do because of intelligence and charm and whatnot. They don't even register people like us as males, they just look at Chads and choose between them. We're not even intelligent or have any qualities in their eyes, we're like worker ants that are supposed to do whatever there needs to be done in the background, so she and other chosen ones like her can have a good time.

That's where the bluepill logic originates. Girl tells you she likes him for intelligence, charm, personality and bluepilled males soak it up when in reality it was all about the looks.

Jfl at women sometimes.

Damn these made me angry! I read and saved every one of them and there are so many hypocrites and virtue signallers.

(Users: 24, Guests: 51)

:lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

It's over for manletcels

wow what a surprise, of course a woman won't date a manlet.

5'4 eternal damnation :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Girl tells you she likes him for intelligence, charm, personality and bluepilled males soak it up when in reality it was all about the looks.
We know it's about looks, but I really considerer the possibility that, in their dumb foid head, they think they care about personality, inteligence and confidence.

Could only make it half way through and had to stop :feelsree:. This should be SuicideFuel and not RageFuel tbh

Extreme Grade A Premium SuicideFuel right here folks

JFL at that one cunt

“I would date anyone regardless of height”
One sentence later:
“But as far as I’m attracted to is 6’2 and up”

This one is brutal, she had a husband who was 5'8, but now her husband is 6'3, she probably cucked her husband with chad.

This one make my blood boil, I wish pure torture upon this disgusting fucking whore.

LOOK AT THIS FUCKING ETHNIC WHORE GLEEFULLY TALKED ABOUT HOW HER CHILDREN WILL BE TALL AND PASS FOR WHITE WHILST ALSO GLOATING ABOUT HOW HER SUBHUMAN BROWN ETHNIC GENES ARE IN THEM TOO, SAYING HOW ITS A CRIME FHADU(ITGHADBNGIOUPADG :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree:

Okay I'll be honest. You triggered me.

This has always been infuriating to me.

Like ethnic foids who say race doesn't matter but only date white guys.

I deal with this IRL too and it makes me want to strangle someone.

Women are superficial.

The society won't let us say it

View attachment 127949
This one is brutal, she had a husband who was 5'8, but now her husband is 6'3, she probably cucked her husband with chad.

This one make my blood boil, I wish pure torture upon this disgusting fucking whore.
View attachment 127951
LOOK AT THIS FUCKING ETHNIC WHORE GLEEFULLY TALKED ABOUT HOW HER CHILDREN WILL BE TALL AND PASS FOR WHITE WHILST ALSO GLOATING ABOUT HOW HER SUBHUMAN BROWN ETHNIC GENES ARE IN THEM TOO, SAYING HOW ITS A CRIME FHADU(ITGHADBNGIOUPADG :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree: :feelsree:
Brutal !

And then she'll have a son who will rope in his late teens, after realising he won't grow taller than 5'6.

Desiring jailbait is terrible yet they're legal lolis, it looks like a teacher fucking a student.

manlet foid = winner at life

manlet male = rope at life

can we give a round of applause to these wonderful man who browse incels.co and absorb all of these blackpills?

View attachment 128082 can we give a round of applause to these wonderful man who browse incels.co and absorb all of these blackpills?
I wonder how many of them will go ER/rope as life definitely couldn't prepare them to such extreme experiences as browsing this site.

I frankly think they do this on purpose, burn the bitches tbh

Last edited: