Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting [NSFW] Does anyone else just hate cops here in the United States?

StoicNihilist

StoicNihilist

"You'll do this again, time is a flat circle..."
-
Daniel Shaver

Kelly Thomas

I fucking hate cops here in the US. I hate how easily they can harass, brutalize, maim, torture, and kill people and do so with impunity.

1. Look at this video, this man is literally in his pajamas on the ground grovelling, crying, and begging for his life and he still gets his brains blown out the side of his head right in front of his wife by some power tripping Chad who likes to pretend he's a badass commando. He even gets a paid vacation afterwards, only gets charged with manslaughter, and found not guilty by a bootlicking society that adores people like him. He's now out there terrorizing the public some more. Its fucking sickening.

2. The second video is Kelly Thomas, a man wrongfully accused of stealing from cars. You can clearly hear the officers tell him they're going to fuck him up as he's on the ground crying. When he panicked and tried to run the two cops tazed him, and beat and stomped his head so badly he lost his eyesight, got brain damaged, went into a coma, and died a few days later from bleeding in his brain. During this beating he was pleading for them to stop and was even crying for his dad. These cops were given medals for thier "bravery and service" and still are working as cops to this day.

I hate cops in the US, they're a bunch of destructive assholes who like to dress up and play call of duty with the public's lives. The day they are truly considered our equals will be the day I respect them. Until then, fuck them. I will never call them for anything, because they do not exist to help me.

I know this first hand. My apartment was robbed once and I called them for help/to take a report. They took this as a prime opportunity to barge in, bust my balls, treat me like shit, and search my apartment for no fucking reason. One of them even had his hand on his glock and eyes trained on me, ready to pump me full of hollow points if I made a sudden move. All because I was victimized and wanted to file a report. I will never call them for anything again.

I have since armed myself and will be my own protector. The police don't give a fuck about the people.

Last edited:
Before I read, please put NSFW tag on the title, or put the pictures behind a NSFW spoiler.

People need to understand that cops are not there to protect them, they are law enforcement nothing less, nothing more. A lot of americans think they're some heroes along with the military. What they really do is follow orders from their (((superiors))). I have yet to see an active officer on duty following some 'pledge' over the orders he were given.

:feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton: obey

People need to understand that cops are not there to protect them, they are law enforcement nothing less, nothing more. A lot of americans think they're some heroes along with the military. What they really do is follow orders from their (((superiors))). I have yet to see an active officer on duty following some 'pledge' over the orders he were given.

You are right 100%. That's exactly what they are. Law Enforcement. That's all they do, that is thier sole purpose. And if attempting to enforce those laws involve gunning down, beating, maiming, and torturing innocent people? So be it, they do not care in the slightest.

The issue I have is that they go into elementary schools and give propaganda speeches about how they are heroes and you are to kiss thier asses and lick thier boots because wow, they are such amazing heroes who the public must adore. But then you grow up and have some real world interactions with cops, and quickly realize that was all a bunch of lies.

Yes, I fucking hate cops and actively avoid them. They do very little more than arrest people for enjoying drugs (I thought it was my body, my choice?) and speeding. They are literally useless for anything else.

I got robbed by a dude and they eventually arrested him months later after he pawned stuff. He broke into my house and had a whole truck load of shit. What did he get charged with? Misdemeanor Criminal trespass, which means he served 2 weeks of jail time and they let him go.

I know the guys name and address. I honestly should go to the guys house and kill his whole methhead family in Minecraft for stealing from me. I hope someday based Sharia let’s me.

i don’t hate them. sometimes they make bad decisions tho. most cops i’ve met have been cool.

I never been to US but what I see from internet,they seems pretty fucked up in mind

i don’t hate them. sometimes they make bad decisions tho. most cops i’ve met have been cool.

You must live in a small rural town area. Most of those cops seem at least decent. It's really the big city cops who do shit like this. They're pretty much a state sponsored gang in blue. They beat, brutalize, shoot, maim, and even rape on occasion (officers who rape are held accountable at least sometimes though).

I can link dozens of articles, but I'm feeling too lazy right now.
Yes, I fucking hate cops and actively avoid them. They do very little more than arrest people for enjoying drugs (I thought it was my body, my choice?) and speeding. They are literally useless for anything else.

I got robbed by a dude and they eventually arrested him months later after he pawned stuff. He broke into my house and had a whole truck load of shit. What did he get charged with? Misdemeanor Criminal trespass, which means he served 2 weeks of jail time and they let him go.

I know the guys name and address. I honestly should go to the guys house and kill his whole methhead family in Minecraft for stealing from me. I hope someday based Sharia let’s me.

I wouldn't go all vigilante on him, it's not worth going to prison over. Just arm yourself and become your own protector. If he tries to fuck with you again? You know what to do.

Last edited:
I hate virtually everyone who is in a position of “authority”

Yes fuck pigs. Fuck the fbi agents reading this.

Yes fuck pigs. Fuck the fbi agents reading this.

Especially the FBI. They are pretty much the US version of the Gestapo.

You must live in a small rural town area. Most of those cops seem at least decent. It's really the big city cops who do shit like this. They're pretty much a state sponsored gang in blue. They beat, brutalize, shoot, maim, and even rape on occasion (officers who rape are held accountable at least sometimes though).

I can link dozens of articles, but I'm feeling too lazy right now.

I wouldn't go all vigilante on him, it's not worth going to prison over. Just arm yourself and become your own protector. If he tries to fuck with you again? You know what to do.
lol i live in LA. that’s just what they show on the news bro. every interaction i’ve had with the cops has been good.

lol i live in LA. that’s just what they show on the news bro. every interaction i’ve had with the cops has been good.
Are you white bro

pretty much any western cops are faggots, they let rapists and drug dealing niggers get away with anything, but a white boy jaywalking? BEAT HIM TO DEATH!

Everyone hates me and wants me dead and cops are just part of that group.

I thought this was going to be a "dindu nuffins" thread kek

spending tax dollars on UBI, so a bunch of losers can have some financial stability - nah, go wageslave, you entitled inkel
spending tax dollars on police and military, so we can fight foreign wars and torture people for coping with drugs - YAAAS FUCK ME UP BITCH

Based and blackpilled.

There are bad cops but I think most of them have good intentions tbh.

Maybe I’m just naive.

I hate every cop tbh intelligence agency and everyone involved with law enforcement fuck all of them

I hope a cop would shoot me dead and people would start protesting about violence against incels

Low IQ thread. What have cops done to you? A few bad cases doesn't make them all bad. One incel shoots up a school and they all do.

I hate them cuz they can be cucks around females and let them get away with things. I’m sure a lot of them dreamt of protecting “mi lady” early on

Those cops need to be beaten to near death, tar and feathered, have horses tied to each of their limbs light them on fire, and have the horses run in 4 separate directions ripping them to shreds.

I would pay a large amount of money to see this.

/thread

Murican cops are people that are on a power trip. There was a study done that found that most cops are psychopaths who can't empathize with others. They were the typical bully type you would get in high school.
Before I read, please put NSFW tag on the title, or put the pictures behind a NSFW spoiler.
This the gore is getting out of control for some of the threads

shit that dude from the first video is a legit beta male, without a gun he coun't beat a sandwich
cops are the biggest coward on existence, they pretty much combat no crime, and just spend their days bullying the population

Agree with OP. The only way to deal with the cop thing is live in an area with little crime so the cops aren't crazy wanna be badasses who are on edge. But even then, that only rarely works.

It's cause most of them are dumb fucks. Training US cops receive is minimal. They don't get taught how to descalate a situation. And they always respond with unbridled aggression.

The biggest gang in the world is the USA police-Tupac

The guy in the first video is trying to act like Jason Statham.

yeah, fuck the guardians of zog we call police officers

Cops in other countries do not harass people

if i was a cop i'd give out speeding tickets to all foid especially teenage stacy drivers, they deserve to suffer

Funny how cops are scared when shit happens. Recent example was the shooting
They did not show up for at least 20 mins

A new one for the collection.

Attachments

• c81c49ceb63da0029cfbc671d4eda405718a9a794828eaa98d00d04e989ef05b.png
    c81c49ceb63da0029cfbc671d4eda405718a9a794828eaa98d00d04e989ef05b.png
    231.6 KB · Views: 88
  • d53d8865b0e6b3f163d31ff28b1a6a022d8f51b05eb21cb829d691b371e1627a.jpg
    d53d8865b0e6b3f163d31ff28b1a6a022d8f51b05eb21cb829d691b371e1627a.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 92
I really hope China or another country invades someday and arms the poor people of America so we can just hunt these cowards down with foreign military support. I hate the idea of killing but when I hear these assholes screaming at some helpless guy and murdering him it's literally ragefuel as in my body fills with rage. If you want to know what the guys who crucified Jesus were like, American police officers are exactly those guys...

Last edited:
It's cause most of them are dumb fucks. Training US cops receive is minimal. They don't get taught how to descalate a situation. And they always respond with unbridled aggression.
american cops seem to be more violent than brazilain cops, which is a fucking surprise to me
I really hope China or another country invades someday and arms the poor people of America so we can just hunt these cowards down with foreign military support. I hate the idea of killing but when I hear these assholes screaming at at some helpless guy and murdering him it's literally ragefuel as in my body fills with rage. If you want to know what the guys who crucified Jesus were like, American police officers are exactly those guys...
socipaths who wanted to kill somebody, so joined the cuckment?

At this point we should just have a police brutality MegaThread... Pigs deserve to die more than foids...

tbh cops in small rural towns tend to be chill while cops in cities tend to be cunts.

That's been my experience. Cops come from the community they're policing.

So if you're in a big crime ridden city like Chicago, Detroit, or Boston chances are the cops there are a bunch of aggressive assholes. If you're in a small little town with virtually no crime chances are the cops there will be relaxed and friendly.

i had no idea it was this bad i do remember that guy who got shot in a swatting

Of course it's only the bad things that are highlighted by the media to generalize all law enforcement.