Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal [NSFW] Foid celebrities with 10% fakeup

Fallenleaves

Fallenleaves

Watch out for those dogs, those evildoers, those m
-

Prepare your eyes, this video made me :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

And they probably got the wrong photo for Ariana Grande

Is Gwen Stefani in there, Chico?:feelstrash:

As expected; most of them, even with the benefits of hypergamy, foid worship and privilege, and the absurd state of "looksmatches" in the modern world, plaster on such fakeup and mask their true appearance to further appeal to Chad, and gain possibly more validation and attention by cucked normies and other such "simps"... :society:

Even the most average of foids can do such on her face in a matter of minutes, faking true SMV; subhumans simply go on with their discriminated against unattractive on full display, their looksmatches desperately attempting to artificially elevate themselves. :feelsjuice:

As expected; most of them, even with the benefits of hypergamy, foid worship and privilege, and the absurd state of "looksmatches" in the modern world, plaster on such fakeup and mask their true appearance to further appeal to Chad, and gain possibly more validation and attention by cucked normies and other such "simps"... :society:
It's female nature, this is what happens when you let them off the leash :feelsseriously:
Even the most average of foids can do such on her face in a matter of minutes, faking true SMV; subhumans simply go on with their discriminated against unattractive on full display, their looksmatches desperately attempting to artificially elevate themselves. :feelsjuice:
Goes to show how shallow and vapid foids really are :feelsugh:

LOL OK, whatever.

Maybe its a generation thing but I would worship Scarlett Johansson and Rihanna. Both of them. At the same time. I would probably coom over Rihanna's tits, but Scarlett's moans of pleasure as she fingers herself would be what tips me over the edge :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::ahegao:

Last edited:
LOL OK, whatever.

Maybe its a generation thing but I would worship Scarlett Johansson and Rihanna. Both of them. At the same time. I would probably coom over Rihanna's tits, but I would be thinking about Scarlett as I did it...
What :dafuckfeels:

JFL a lot of them now look like average Becky down the street.

Tfw you realize foids are not flawless goddesses.