Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel [NSFW] My hentai drawing

Saicel

Saicel

Greycel
If only this was real. Almost feels like sucidefuel. I wish she was real. I wish she was waiting for me like this.

This one took like 30mn. I think I am okay at drawing. I suck at drawings hands.

Attachments

• Lol.jpg
    Lol.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 178
nice bro! drawing is a nice cope. so relaxing. I had some fun with the pic, I hope you don't mind, how do you like it?

Hands are really important for me.

If only this was real. Almost feels like sucidefuel. I wish she was real. I wish she was waiting for me like this.

This one took like 30mn. I think I am okay at drawing. I suck at drawings hands.
jfl at your hands

Looks too much like a 3d thot. ew

Did you even try to draw good hands? :feelskek: Would at least try to copy a reference

nice bro! drawing is a nice cope. so relaxing. I had some fun with the pic, I hope you don't mind, how do you like it?
View attachment 107611

Very sexy, I like it a lot. Post more :feelsokman:. Nice edit on the paper bags name; Roastie :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Hands are really important for me.

Same. Feminine hands are very attractive, I am horrendous at drawing hands, but nicely drawn hands can mog tits or ass imo.

jfl at your hands

:feelsrope:

Looks too much like a 3d thot. ew
View attachment 107622

Check my other post, its of a cute fox girl in a more anime style. I like her more too.

Nice picture bro.

Drawmogs me. I remember the last time I drew a foid, it was a fan art of an idol performer from my non-blackpilled days. I should start drawing again, seems like a good cope.

Well done, OP.

A new drawcel