Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NT deniers

kretschmer

kretschmer

Insomniac fanboy. Incels.ME 2018. RIP.
★★★★★
should be issued warnings and banned on Mutiple offenses

autism denial should also be an offense

Your NT status may affect you at the lower tiers, for sure, but ultimately a subhuman currycel who might be socially proficient and autistic subhuman currycel won't have much differences in getting any foids; one is a talking sub 5, and another is a socially incompetent sub 5... :feelsjuice:

Take autistic Chad, given attention from birth and a constant positive reinforcement loop from his attractiveness; he mogs any NT truecel to hell and back with the events he has experiences and the SMV he has. :feelsclown:

The NT Pill is real but its also somewhat of a lie to a degree. Being neurotypical in todays society is pretty much how conformist and compliant you are to the social narratives of society. If you do not conform to the social narratives pushed then you are deemed non neurotypical. All my life I never had problems socializing but one aspect of my personality is that i was always very contrarian and nonconformist which limited my popularity and limited my social circle. Society especially in high school craves conformity and falling in line and if you do not do these things then you will be ostracized. Im starting to doubt the NT pill. Being neurotypical in my opinion is pretty much not having a personality.

should be issued warnings and banned on Mutiple offenses
I am fairly sure no one denied the NT pill, but the NT pill is among the least important aspect of looks or attraction for men, regarding the evidence.

Your NT status may affect you at the lower tiers, for sure, but ultimately a subhuman currycel who might be socially proficient and autistic subhuman currycel won't have much differences in getting any foids; one is a talking sub 5, and another is a socially incompetent sub 5... :feelsjuice:

Take autistic Chad, given attention from birth and a constant positive reinforcement loop from his attractiveness; he mogs any NT truecel to hell and back with the events he has experiences and the SMV he has. :feelsclown:
I am fairly sure no one denied the NT pill, but the NT pill is among the least important aspect of looks or attraction for men, regarding the evidence.
Cope, tell me a single group that has 95% of its men single from birth to death? Fucking morons.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/aspergers/comments/8haooh/new_study_says_only_5_percent_of_autistic_people/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=iossmf

That doesn't take into account those on who might be "high-functioning", and those who may have ascended without being married as those diagnosed with autism tend to be younger; the sample size also isn't the biggest... :feelshehe:

I'm not denying being non-NT matters in the long run for MTNs and everyone below; even if the linked study was completely accurate, my points in the original comment wouldn't be in contradiction. :feelsjuice:

That doesn't take into account those on who might be "high-functioning", and those who may have ascended without being married as those diagnosed with autism tend to be younger; the sample size also isn't the biggest... :feelshehe:

I'm not denying being non-NT matters in the long run for MTNs and everyone below; even if the linked study was completely accurate, my points in the original comment wouldn't be in contradiction. :feelsjuice:
I got similar views.

serious. NT deniers need to shut the hell up. autism and NT aren't personalities ffs jesus these morons don't have a clue what their even talking about.

Shitposting is not allowed on Inceldom discussion

NTpill broke me

so your condemning your own content then?
Kiddo, nobody is playing with you, I am being serious, you are not smart enough for ID. This requires at least an average IQ

This requires at least an average IQ
then your condemning yourself? NTpill denial is retarded spam. this isn't even about our personal mutual hatred fuck anyone who denies the NTpill. I want NT denying faggots to shut up about this topic.

No NT for your face