Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel NT pill is brutal

I

Ika-Sama

Recruit
-
I have decent stats, and yet I know guys who are NT and shorter than me that get girls.

I just want to have sex with a meidoragon :cryfeels:

It's the most important pill by far

Lookscels always ignore Mentalcels.

I'm a Lookscel + Mentcel so I'm by far unascendable.

I have decent stats, and yet I know guys who are NT and shorter than me that get girls.
Yeah. NTpill hurts. One of the worst feelings is knowing that you mog someone and yet they still get to experience sex whilst you don't and have to be stuck with a high libido with no outlet apart from whacking off. Fucking ovER

Then stop being a retard then. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

unless you're a chad (which is rare among autists) or borderline NT, autism is a death sentence.

You're the king of pop. You can't be incel
Money can't fix a ugly face

brownsuit1 - 2000 Carousel Of Hope - Gallery - MJ Photos Collectors |  Photos of michael jackson, Michael jackson smile, Michael jackson pics

I look weird af :fuk:

Being retarded is a YOU problem either fix that shit or shut up. :feelsUgh:
Stop being short, faggot. Stop being ugly, you deformed piece of shit. Just stop being sub5. Just snap your fingers and turn 6'5 chad or shut the fuck up and kill yourself.

Stop being short, faggot. Stop being ugly, you deformed piece of shit. Just stop being sub5. Just snap your fingers and turn 6'5 chad or shut the fuck up and kill yourself.
That's not even the same comparison, nice try thou. He says if we was NT he could ascend since all his stats is decent. :feelsokman:

That's not even the same comparison, nice try thou. He says if we was NT he could ascend since all his stats is decent. :feelsokman:
Yeah you're right, it's even worse. You can fix your face and height with a surgery, absolutely **nothing** can make an autist NT. Being ugly is a YOU problem either fix it or shut the fuck up.

Yeah you're right, it's even worse. You can fix your face and height with a surgery, absolutely **nothing** can make an autist NT. Being ugly is a YOU problem either fix it or shut the fuck up.
No need because niggas uglier than him getting pussy also shorter than him, so maybe stop being a fucking retard and get pussy.

No need because niggas uglier than him getting pussy also shorter than him, so maybe stop being a fucking retard and get pussy.
Then you can't be incel. Get the fuck off this website and go fuck whores instead of screeching. Ugly short guys get pussy, and apparently you can just stop being retarded. You have no excuse. :smonk: Fakecel

Then you can't be incel. Get the fuck off this website and go fuck whores instead of screeching. Ugly short guys get pussy, and apparently you can just stop being retarded. You have no excuse. :smonk: Fakecel
You mean then no one is incel because those are the two main stats. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

The legendary NTPill :bluepill: keep swallowing that.

ADHD, and Social Anxiety Disorder too
Fixable with meds unlike autism. Schizos and similar non-autist men with severe disorders aren't NT either, but just ADHD and anxiety isn't the same unless it's extremely severe

No, his logic is only non-NTs are incel, and anyone BORN nt has a chance. Keep showing us your low iq neurotarded brain you fakecel :bluepill:
Cope He isn't even autistic just a whining little bitch and NTPill is giga :bluepill:

Fixable with meds unlike autism. Schizos and similar non-autist men with severe disorders aren't NT either, but just ADHD and anxiety isn't the same unless it's extremely severe
Personally, I react badly to meds. So, ADHD still affects me horribly

Personally, I react badly to meds. So, ADHD still affects me horribly
Didn't mean to shittalk you and other incels who take meds and still function like shit. Just the NT normies who think they aren't NT because they have a bit of ADHD

@Ika-Sama what disorders do you have?

Yes, the NT pill is the most brutal and devestating of pills

Imagine falling for the jewpill meme. :feelshaha:

Your looks are an indicator of your mental wellbeing. Autistic have different looking faces than neurotypicals.https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2011/10/111020105914.htm

Your looks are an indicator of your mental wellbeing. Autistic have different looking faces than neurotypicals.https://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2011/10/111020105914.htm
Are there facial indicators of ADHD?