Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based NTcels that have normie social lives should be banned!

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
If you have incel looks and normies sense any hint of a mental illness, no one will invite you to anything. Can you imagine this sub 5 being ever invited to a party?

Having many friends, especially with women and going to parties should at least be ban worthy for bragging: you could have easily fucked a foid in Highschool or College where foids only care about status/fitting in and you do not at all share the social exclusion, intense loneliness, and sense of inferiority that is to be incel! :feelsree:

@Transcended Trucel @bigantennaemay1 @Schery6

Last edited:
very true my friend, if you have more than 5 friends you should be permabanned, also if you have a single female friend you should be permabanned

very true my friend, if you have more than 5 friends you should be permabanned, also if you have a single female friend you should permabanned
If you have any friends at all you should be permabanned

if you have foreskin you should be banned too

If you're in school period, you shouldnt be on this forum.

I have 0 friends:cryfeels:

i have 0 friends

I've had acquaintances and "friends," but never any real friends that ever gave a shit or wanted to hang out. I've never had anybody "hit me up" nor do I ever get messages or any form of communication, really, outside of work. I've always had to invite myself, or tag along with my brothers and their friends, and even that didn't always work. I feel like I've always had to appeal to the pity of my coworkers and brothers' social circles to get anywhere, for the few years of my life I was even able to make that work. But nearly my entire life has been spent even without acquaintances, anyway, as I've just been treated like a leper, or worse. I don't even know what it's like to have a best friend or close friend, these concepts are as alien to me as having a gf.

People can just tell I'm mentally defective, and it's not just the foids. :feelsUgh: It seems to also impact me negatively when I go in for interviews, like they're all looking at me and judging me harshly before they even get to know me, and have already made their decision not to hire me because I'm a weird, trog-looking mental recluse. It's fuckin' bullshit. :feelsUgh:

I think if you have any normie-tier or higher friends or foid friends, then you're fakecel. How do you not ascend when you're surrounded by that?

Idk man, I have social life but with incel friends. Not sure this is a bannable offense :feelsugh:
Incel-tier friends is probably fine, I doubt anyone could ascend with a social circle like that.

Still friend mogs me, though. :dafuckfeels:

The last party i went to was my moms birthday party.

I get invited to social events but not parties

Legit as fuck thread. Wtf are you doing here if you’re a high schooler with a good social life

very true my friend, if you have more than 5 friends you should be permabanned, also if you have a single female friend you should be permabanned
:yes:

What the fuck? If a guy doesn't have girlfriends, what does it matter how social he is or isn't?

Legit as fuck thread. Wtf are you doing here if you’re a high schooler with a good social life
agreed. And they are always the ones who end up leaving after a year or so because they finally get the balls to use their social connections to smash

What the fuck? If a guy doesn't have girlfriends, what does it matter how social he is or isn't?
Because if you've got the social connections, you've got a gateway to a relationship. Only being low-inhib is keeping you single at that point, and that's not a legitimate reason to be incel.

Because if you've got the social connections, you've got a gateway to a relationship. Only being low-inhib is keeping you single at that point, and that's not a legitimate reason to be incel.
gigacope

F555207B 4152 463E B286 3FF6BA38A7FF

Based, very based. But I gotta do this. It’s funny.

@based_meme what do you think of this take? I sort of get it ngl
BRB telling my group of friends that I've known for 20+ years we can't have game night (board games and video games) anymore, because hanging out with them means I have to revoke my KHHV incel card, since just having them as friends makes me NT and means should be smashin' mad pussy on the reg brah.

This whole take is misguided at best. It should be noted, though, that having friends is not the same as having a normie social life (parties, clubbing etc.). Of course, people here are going to conflate the two.

I have Normies friends, but no Normie experiences.

Nigga im fucking autistic, how is hanging out with other incels a chad trait? :feelsseriously:
Are your friends themselves autistic/mentally ill KHHVs? :feelswhere:

Glad that I’m completely non NT

BRB telling my group of friends that I've known for 20+ years we can't have game night (board games and video games) anymore, because hanging out with them means I have to revoke my KHHV incel card, since just having them as friends makes me NT and means should be smashin' mad pussy on the reg brah.

This whole take is misguided at best. It should be noted, though, that having friends is not the same as having a normie social life (parties, clubbing etc.). Of course, people here are going to conflate the two.
You’re a 30 year old, your friendships doesn’t matter now. I am talking about all the youngcels and early 20 year olds in college, if they have social life, they’ll eventually going to ascend. :feelsjuice:

NT and social circle are cope when you are under 5