Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel NUCLEAR SUBHUMAN HEIGHTPILL

• Thread starter Jew Goy Lab Rat
  • Start date
Jew Goy Lab Rat

Jew Goy Lab Rat

Gemcel
-
There are roughly the same number of men 190cm (6'3") or taller in Montenegro and India, a country with more than 200x the population.

(According to the info on this site https://www.gigacalculator.com/calculators/height-percentile-calculator.php, the variance on the bellcurve is probably off, theres probably more indian outliers than it suggests but this just goes to show how much the average is fucked either way)

How can you actually claim that all races are equal when its this unfair. An indian foid on vacation in Montenegro would see more chads in a day than her whole life in india.

Screenshot 20240205 0851102
Screenshot 20240205 0851292
Screenshot 20240205 0851572
Screenshot 20240205 0851452

notice how even google refers to them as ""persons"":lul:
Screenshot 20240205 0853092
Screenshot 20240205 0853382

Map of montenegro
India on world map

If you want even more suicide fuel just compare female heights in mogger countries to male heights in manlet ones, literal impossible difficulty.

This is the result of intense sexual selection. The population may end uo being far smaller than it originally was but you end up being the biggest moggers in the world.

There are roughly the same number of men 190cm (6'3") or taller in Montenegro and India, a country with more than 200x the population.

(According to the info on this site https://www.gigacalculator.com/calculators/height-percentile-calculator.php, the variance on the bellcurve is probably off, theres probably more indian outliers than it suggests but this just goes to show how much the average is fucked either way)

How can you actually claim that all races are equal when its this unfair. An indian foid on vacation in Montenegro would see more chads in a day than her whole life in india.

View attachment 1056162View attachment 1056163View attachment 1056166View attachment 1056167
notice how even google refers to them as ""persons"":lul:
View attachment 1056168View attachment 1056169
View attachment 1056174View attachment 1056175
If you want even more suicide fuel just compare female heights in mogger countries to male heights in manlet ones, literal impossible difficulty.
This is the result of intense sexual selection. The population may end uo being far smaller than it originally was but you end up being the biggest moggers in the world.
True. Montenegro is also one of the most privileged and elite countries on the planet. It is a luxury resort mini-nation and little else. Meanwhile, India/Bharat has over a billion people, so naturally, of course, some millions out of those people have to live in worthless disgusting horrid slums.

True. Montenegro is also one of the most privileged and elite countries on the planet. It is a luxury resort mini-nation and little else. Meanwhile, India/Bharat has over a billion people, so naturally, of course, some millions out of those people have to live in worthless disgusting horrid slums.

True. Montenegro is also one of the most privileged and elite countries on the planet.
It's Balkans, so pretty poor by euro standards. South Slavs are just height moggers. Bosnians are taller than Dutch now despite shitter diets.

It's Balkans, so pretty poor by euro standards. South Slavs are just height moggers. Bosnians are taller than Dutch now despite shitter diets.

View attachment 1061966
I just realized how retarded I am. The whole time of me reading OP's post, I thought Montenegro (poor Balkan country) was Monaco (wealthy elite Western European country). I feel very stupid for mixing these up. Whoops :feelstastyman: guess I should have looked at the map pictures harder.

Big news, eugenics taking full effect