Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel [Nude] Roastie rejectes 15 guys at a bar just so she can go home and send nudes to chadfish. Just fucking lol chad doesnt even have to leave his house

• Thread starter Reddit_is_for_cucks
  • Start date
I don’t know why manlets even bother or average men to be precise

heightpill is fucking devastating
Yep. Even noodles think I’m a joke and I’m white. They just can’t believe in their deluded reality that a white guy could have the height and frame like an asian male

Not only this foid I am talking to 5 different foid and none of them caught on so weird. They can’t recognize a curry accent they expect it to be really heavy
I guess the hole just sees the tall attractive white chad and all logic & reasoning (as if there were any) oozes out of their big stupid skulls.

thx for the nudes brah, reminder you're doing god's work

I'm sorrybut it's the most cucked, incestuous thing that Americans actually use 'daddy' and 'mummy'. JFL

You are god of chadfishing

seek some help
Only an IT infiltrator would say that.

Fuck off with your seek help bullshit.
Not only this foid I am talking to 5 different foid and none of them caught on so weird. They can’t recognize a curry accent they expect it to be really heavy
I guess you proved accent doesn't matter as much. All about FACE.
He's laughing every time she says "you should be here" like he is fucking with her too. If I was a man, and a woman laughed like that when speaking to me over a voice call, I would immediately recognise she was fucking with me and I have diagnosed autism. He sounds kinda awkward when he speaks and occasionally says things that would be a killer social faux pass for any sub-8 male. Foids' personality detectors unironically shut off when Chad appears.
Chad's jawline jams their detectors.
This is way too funny. Roasties goes out with friends and gets hit on by 15 guys and rejects them all.
Comes home at 12 and send nudes to chadfish for hours. Just fucking lol at normies looking their best, going to bars putting themselves out there
just to only get rejected by foids. Meanwhile chad doesn't even have to leave his house and gets nudes and attention for free all the while
ignoring that said girl and talking to other girls on the side.

If this doesn't prove it's all about looks then nothing will.

Link to Audio: https://gofile.io/?c=CvjRGa
  • 2:40 - 15 guys hit on her at bar and get brutally rejected
  • 3:15 -
  • 3:35 - she calls me at 1 am

View attachment 174930

Roastie sends nudes: https://gofile.io/?c=UJeoUV

Remember even if you looksmax to normie level, at best you will get rejected by these types of roasties at bar who will rather send nudes to chad then have a conversation with us. It's so over that it never started.
Every Chadfished a curryfoid btw?

Last edited:
"Just get out of your room and approach a lot"

seek some help. u even named the audio file "talk with cutie" u could name it "talk with whore" or whatever but u chose to name it that way. ur mind is getting cucked
When you are talking to that many foids for hour daily even tho you hate them, your mind goes in cognitive dissonance state where you rationalize why you are talking to them .

important thing is not to care too much

You've been Chadfishing this girl for months now and she's never met up with you how has she not found it suspicious yet.

holy fuck.

also "this is your mommy" chad really does get everything doesn't he, over for mommycels
Meanwhile foids call out incels as creeps wanting a "second mommy".

sorry but that conversation is weirdazz

I want to see you mention that you just shat your pants by accident, see if they are still interested / how they react to it.

You've been Chadfishing this girl for months now and she's never met up with you how has she not found it suspicious yet.
No roasties are used to getting stood up by chad so it’s normal behaviour . She does bring it up often but I tell her I am too busy. Roasties know chad is always busy.

also whentalking to chad their iq drops by 50 percent. She is not the only girl that doesn’t it suspicious
sorry but that conversation is weirdazz

alright bro then work your conversation skills and confidence then maybe girls will like you more !:feelsokman:

Lmao epic

God of chadfish based as always

This is way too funny. Roasties goes out with friends and gets hit on by 15 guys and rejects them all.
Comes home at 12 and send nudes to chadfish for hours. Just fucking lol at normies looking their best, going to bars putting themselves out there
just to only get rejected by foids. Meanwhile chad doesn't even have to leave his house and gets nudes and attention for free all the while
ignoring that said girl and talking to other girls on the side.

If this doesn't prove it's all about looks then nothing will.

Link to Audio: https://gofile.io/?c=CvjRGa
  • 2:40 - 15 guys hit on her at bar and get brutally rejected
  • 3:15 -
  • 3:35 - she calls me at 1 am

View attachment 174930

Roastie sends nudes: https://gofile.io/?c=UJeoUV

Remember even if you looksmax to normie level, at best you will get rejected by these types of roasties at bar who will rather send nudes to chad then have a conversation with us. It's so over that it never started.
I don't go outside and don't have any social media because I get nothing on either. Please dox this whore. Send her nudes to her friends and relatives.

You can not stop doing this, it's too satisfying.

"Just get out of your room and approach a lot"
:soy:: "have you tried, like, ACKSHUALLI putting yourself out there, like, go to bars and such?"

JFL

Holy fucking shit...

"He looked like a weak ass motherfucker" jfl

Wanna see face pics. Ngl she looks hot.

I like how OP laughs/smiles when she says: "You should be here, I want you" :lul: :lul: :lul:

@Reddit_is_for_cucks doing God's work ngl

man this type of shit is so interesting and so painful

I like how OP laughs/smiles when she says: "You should be here, I want you" :lul: :lul: :lul:

Ikr that's unbelievably based

Picture of guy that you used? She has a nice body, so I'm not surprised that she got hit on that much, whats sad is that her face doesn't look very good from the pics, and her male equivalent is getting lucky maybe a few times a year.

Kinda puts it in perspective when a woman says "I love you" doesn't it?

How old is her OP?

You sounded like a complete cuck when you said 'you're just adorable' lmao.

LMAOing at the PUAs who claim women want the losers who hit on them to succeed.

15 guys ?JFL. I bet some of those guys were even decent looking. Wonder how she'll react if she saw you IRL.
That's 15 more times than I have ever gotten in my entire life.
Foid's life = tutorial mode

JFL

Holy fucking shit...

"He looked like a weak ass motherfucker" jfl
That’s how roasties think when betas approach. They think why is this average 5/10 dude approaching me, I can kick his ass too
Picture of guy that you used? She has a nice body, so I'm not surprised that she got hit on that much, whats sad is that her face doesn't look very good from the pics, and her male equivalent is getting lucky maybe a few times a year.

Wanna see face pics. Ngl she looks hot.
OP have you posted the voice conversations
Voice convo of what?
How old is her OP?
Like 22
You sounded like a complete cuck when you said 'you're just adorable' lmao.
Chadfishing is making me bluepill fuarkkkkk

Last edited by a moderator:
That bitch sounds cringey as fuck. Should've got her to do more.

Hard to tell but it looks like she's 6/10 at best.

Happiness is a few millimeters of bone
REMINDER THAT BARS AND NIGHT CLUBS ARE A SCAM

Last edited:
Happiness is a few millimeters of bone
REMINDER THAT BARS AND NIGHT CLUBS ARE A SCAM

It’s ok to go with friends but never pay for females drink and never give females attention it inflated their eho

What2 disbeleaf

Looking forward to more

Where do you get chadfishing picture, so that foids can't find it on the internet?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back