Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Chadfish: 24yr ftm tranny drives 13km to get stood up... walks around and gets confused af. Total travel+wait time = 47 minutes

abuincelalaustrali

abuincelalaustrali

Chadfish is my jihad
This is a long chadfish. I sent a 24 yr old ftm tranny on a 13km drive to a random apartment complex late at night for a fuck session. It arrived, and walked aroud a bit. I made it wait 47 minutes outsided before it gave up and went home.
After it got confused and fed up and went home, it unfriended me. The message thing closed then I had to click on recently added to get the chat box back. When I opened it up, all the snap history had dissapeared, only the messages were left. Idk what caused this, but I think the bitch unfriended and blocked me. In future, I'll take screenshots as the chadfish unfolds to prevent this, instead of getting them all at the end.
>be chadfishing on grindr
>see ftm tranny
>send it a chad pic
>ask it does it want to be my fucktoy
>it replies I wouldn't say no
>I tell it I can host and get its snapchat
>add it on snapchat
>send it the usual chad pics using OVF editor
>has anyone ever said you're fucking georgeous it says
>talk for about 10 minutes about random shit
>it starts asking about kinks n shit like that, its limits
>arrange for it to come over at 9.30pm
>it arrives at 9.37
>waits outside number 43
>just on toilet I tell it
>coming to gate
>where are you?
>are you at the front gate?
>make it walk around trying to find 43b
>it gets lost
>it actually is fucking lost
>it sends a screenshot of it facing the opposite direction about 50m down the st
>it says this is the worst start to the night
>it apologises
>I tell it I'll walk down the street to find it
>wait where you are I tell it
>send a snap of what you're wearing I tell it
>it sends s selfie pic, it has a lip piercing, looks weird af
>disgusting troon, I actually vomited my goyslop when I saw that snap
>10 minutes pass
>it says it's outside number A, currently across form number X house
>I reply there's nobody on the st
>decide to start the mind games, and accuse it of playing games with me
>no, I swear to god that I'm just really challenged with directions
>I tell it to get on google maps and walk to bumber 43b address
>number 43 exists, but number 43b does not exist - I gave it a made up unit number
>lmao that's why it can't find the address
>accuse it of being retarded that it can't use google maps
>say fuck this I'm going to bed
>tranny starts blaming google maps
>tell it to fuck off
>5 minutes later
>it says it is still here
>jfl this tranny freak is really easy to fuck with
>I decide to ring it
>it apologises on phone call, says it will wait by its car, shares its live location on snapchat and wait for me to find it
>ftm tranny starts sharing its live location - jfl it's only a few houses down from number 43
>ftm tranny sends video snap of it showing the surrounding area from where its car is parked
>a few minutes pass
>ftm tranny says I'm really excited to meet you, this is stressing me the fuck out
>I leave it on read and don't reply
>I went to do a shit, and when I got back to my phone 5 minutes later the tranny's messages had dissapeared
>when I got the chats back, it had unfriended me, and I couldn't send it a snap or a message again
>creating a st number that doesn't exist was the best ploy I've done so far
>deleted my grindr account after that
Total travel and waiting time: 47 minutes. It travelled 13km each way. Funniest thing is this was late at night, and it was getting nervous from being out alone.
Tranny part 1

Tranny part 2

Tranny part 3

I've also got 3rd chadfish arranged with another ftm tranny for tomorrow night - the tranny I stood up at the cinemas, then sent to a random apartment complex. I'm using a chadfish with a scat festish and the tranny is pretty accepting of chad's weird kinks.
I had 2 dates arranged for this weekend, one becky slut had a car crash and is in hospital lol (it sent a selfie from its hospital bed apologising and asked did I want to visit it in hospital, I said I've got better shit to do, and it sent a hurtful voice message and blocked me lol), the other had to cancel due to university assignments. It sent me this audio message.

View: https://voca.ro/1lkUe83Q5atw

She called me last night and she has taken the lead in choosing a restaurant for a date on Tuesday night, and I made a reservation under chad's name for 2. Gonna stand this 23yr becky cunt up.
2 other ftm trannies are arranged for tonight. Wish them luck as they drive to random apartments for hookups!
Remember it's all about personality! Chadfish has females (ftm trannies will never be real men) driving to meet him because he shows his great personality! You just have to ask them to be your fucktoy :feelskek:
Seethe, cope and dilate IT cucks.

Okay, now this is really cool.

You're doing incredible work man.

Ftm... Why?
Rich to poor
Ripped to fat
Wise to stupid

Ftm... Why?
Rich to poor
Ripped to fat
Wise to stupid
same reason why foids love horror films or watching documentaries/movies/tv series about murderers their life is so devoid of any challenge that they need to make fake challenges and thrills for themselves

This is a long chadfish. I sent a 24 yr old ftm tranny on a 13km drive to a random apartment complex late at night for a fuck session. It arrived, and walked aroud a bit. I made it wait 47 minutes outsided before it gave up and went home.
After it got confused and fed up and went home, it unfriended me. The message thing closed then I had to click on recently added to get the chat box back. When I opened it up, all the snap history had dissapeared, only the messages were left. Idk what caused this, but I think the bitch unfriended and blocked me. In future, I'll take screenshots as the chadfish unfolds to prevent this, instead of getting them all at the end.
>be chadfishing on grindr
>see ftm tranny
>send it a chad pic
>ask it does it want to be my fucktoy
>it replies I wouldn't say no
>I tell it I can host and get its snapchat
>add it on snapchat
>send it the usual chad pics using OVF editor
>has anyone ever said you're fucking georgeous it says
>talk for about 10 minutes about random shit
>it starts asking about kinks n shit like that, its limits
>arrange for it to come over at 9.30pm
>it arrives at 9.37
>waits outside number 43
>just on toilet I tell it
>coming to gate
>where are you?
>are you at the front gate?
>make it walk around trying to find 43b
>it gets lost
>it actually is fucking lost
>it sends a screenshot of it facing the opposite direction about 50m down the st
>it says this is the worst start to the night
>it apologises
>I tell it I'll walk down the street to find it
>wait where you are I tell it
>send a snap of what you're wearing I tell it
>it sends s selfie pic, it has a lip piercing, looks weird af
>disgusting troon, I actually vomited my goyslop when I saw that snap
>10 minutes pass
>it says it's outside number A, currently across form number X house
>I reply there's nobody on the st
>decide to start the mind games, and accuse it of playing games with me
>no, I swear to god that I'm just really challenged with directions
>I tell it to get on google maps and walk to bumber 43b address
>number 43 exists, but number 43b does not exist - I gave it a made up unit number
>lmao that's why it can't find the address
>tell it to fuck off
>5 minutes later
>jfl this tranny freak is really easy to fuck with
>I decide to ring it
>it apologises on phone call, says it will wait by its car, shares its live location on snapchat and wait for me to find it
>ftm tranny starts sharing its live location - jfl it's only a few houses down from number 43
>ftm tranny sends video snap of it showing the surrounding area from where its car is parked
>a few minutes pass
>ftm tranny says I'm really excited to meet you, this is stressing me the fuck out
>I leave it on read and don't reply
>I went to do a shit, and when I got back to my phone 5 minutes later the tranny's messages had dissapeared
>when I got the chats back, it had unfriended me, and I couldn't send it a snap or a message again
>creating a st number that doesn't exist was the best ploy I've done so far
>deleted my grindr account after that
Total travel and waiting time: 47 minutes. It travelled 13km each way. Funniest thing is this was late at night, and it was getting nervous from being out alone.
View attachment 1006586
View attachment 1006582
View attachment 1006583
I've also got 3rd chadfish arranged with another ftm tranny for tomorrow night - the tranny I stood up at the cinemas, then sent to a random apartment complex. I'm using a chadfish with a scat festish and the tranny is pretty accepting of chad's weird kinks.
I had 2 dates arranged for this weekend, one becky slut had a car crash and is in hospital lol (it sent a selfie from its hospital bed apologising and asked did I want to visit it in hospital, I said I've got better shit to do, and it sent a hurtful voice message and blocked me lol), the other had to cancel due to university assignments. It sent me this audio message.

View: https://voca.ro/1lkUe83Q5atw

She called me last night and she has taken the lead in choosing a restaurant for a date on Tuesday night, and I made a reservation under chad's name for 2. Gonna stand this 23yr becky cunt up.
2 other ftm trannies are arranged for tonight. Wish them luck as they drive to random apartments for hookups!
Remember it's all about personality! Chadfish has females (ftm trannies will never be real men) driving to meet him because he shows his great personality! You just have to ask them to be your fucktoy :feelskek:
Seethe, cope and dilate IT cucks.

The way i understands this is that this person drove 47 minutes for anal play and never arrived

>tell it to fuck off
>5 minutes later
>I decide to ring it
>a few minutes pass
>ftm tranny says I'm really excited to meet you

Just work on your personality!

They can sense when you have a bad personality.

Your posts are the reason why I still log into this forum

Surprise you’re still a greycel

You're doing Allah's work OP. The Chadfish Jihad must continue.

That voice massage is something none of us would have, when I was a teenager I worked my ass off to just make girls agree to go out with me just for them to cancel it with no explantion, just sending a single text massage (way before whatsapp was a thing). F*ck w0men, OP does god work in reminding those w0men their place.

That voice massage is something none of us would have, when I was a teenager I worked my ass off to just make girls agree to go out with me just for them to cancel it with no explantion, just sending a single text massage (way before whatsapp was a thing). F*ck w0men, OP does god work in reminding those w0men their place.
It's so surreal to hear how invested she is already by the tone of her voice jfl

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back