Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee NYCels: Asian female seeks position as your personal "blowjob girl"

Red Shambhala

Red Shambhala

Death to America
★★
wRHZ2t0.png

God i hope someone rakes her.

Older than her, more Dominant, White (Higher Status) - wants to be treated like shit!

Typical modern day female even though they'll act innocent and say otherwise if people knew her identity, some biological programming females want to be dominated and treated lower its fucked up.

Social media SJW will say otherwise but look at posts like that, look at all the femoids addicted to 50 shades movies, choking a female while fucking her is supposed to be in now and i've had some females who i grew up with always choosing the abusive retards to procreate with and be loyal to.

Last edited:
61 upvotes

>please be white
>30-55 ($$$)

jfl reddit

but if a guy says "please be white" and "18-25"

you know where im going with this

Wtf why does it have to be above 30? This slut is looking for a sugar daddy definitely.

Typical Femoid. What's new here?

Ah the classy asian girl who looks down on most races but would happily be a cocksucking and asslicking cumslut for any random wealthy white guy. FUCKING NOODLEWHORES.

In 5 years time she has swallowed more than 1000 loads of white cock cum and then she will decide to settle with betabux and give him starfish vanilla sex once every 3 months. And of course no blowjibs, because "shes not that kind of girl" AMERICAN SOCIETY IS SO FUCKING CUCKED :feelsree::feelsree:

this is typical american born asian female now

aka prostitute

A cover-letter for blowjob-sex-slave position basically.

Ricecels on suicide watch.

this is typical american born asian female now

Lmfao that whore is literally a 3/10 and shes proudly telling the world shes had at least 60 cocks in her :feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah::feelsgah:

ITS SO FUCKING OVER for Ricecels.

"I don't care home nice your hotel is." Typical low IQ femoid.

How intelligent do you have to be? Becasue I have been intelmogged by janitors before