Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Obese truecel got catfished (imagine being this delusional to think you can get a foid looking this way)

BlackpilledTruecel

BlackpilledTruecel

Looks permeate into EVERYTHING
-
Hes not a truecel, he can lose weight just chooses not to. Low iq

I am so confused, when women catfish it makes no sense, this ugly foid could get pretty much any man she wants but chooses an obese man she knows she's not attracted to so she can get a rise out of it. Then she starts getting defensive when they call her out for using him jfl

how do you even put on that much weight in one lifetime? like unironically

I feel suddenly thin

I am so confused, when women catfish it makes no sense, this ugly foid could get pretty much any man she wants but chooses an obese man she knows she's not attracted to so she can get a rise out of it. Then she starts getting defensive when they call her out for using him jfl
Shes mad she cant get chad so she takes her anger out on incels. Just like every other woman

Even if he managed to lose 500lbs he'd have a deformed body from loose skin, low iq to think he isnt true and isn't a womb to tomb truecel

Even if he managed to lose 500lbs he'd have a deformed body from loose skin, low iq to think he isnt true and isn't a womb to tomb truecel
But it was his choice to not lose weight earlier

Whatever you have to say doesnt overcome the fact that this is a full fledged truecel. He makes saint hamlossus look like gigachad

One of the top comments

Sucks he got catfished but bro is trying to get dimes while being morbidly obese and having nothing going for him. He needs to have some realistic expectations

Also normies: Looks don't matter. It's all about personality.

Bitches love to demean ugly guys because it makes them feel good. They're sick cunts with no moral compass. I've noticed that when foids are in groups they have a tendency to point out and laugh at ugly guys. Remember, to them we're polluting the gene pool.

Last edited:
Bitches love to demean ugly guys because it makes them feel good. They're sick cunts with no moral compass. I've noticed that when foids are in groups they have a tendency to point out and laugh at ugly guys. Remember, to them we're polluting the gene pool.
Based af

god damn that guy is fat

Just another lard tard.

One of the top comments

Also normies: Looks don't matter. It's all about personality.
Unironically all of their advice is somehow related to looks in some way, shape or form.
Haircuts, gymmaxxing, clothes, etc. Thing is normies are retarded and those are just the lesser effective forms of looksmaxxing.

They had to give that nigga a seat cuz he gets tired from standing up :lul: :feelskek:

Pls lose weight brah

Nobody chooses to be overweight.

Its a genetically pre-determined condition just like anything else that fucks a person up to make them into one of us.

Losing the weight does not solve the underlying condition that made the person super morbidly obese to begin with ie the maddening food cravings are still there as well the person’s body still reacts to food far differently than a genetically skinny person with a normal or high metabolism ie in other words the skinny person effortlessly burns off the calories from the same quantity of food without exercise that would take an obese person insane unrealistic Michael Phelps levels of exercise activity to burn off in comparison.

If body composition were really a choice like all the just worlder faggots/Allen Roberts types believe, literally every man on this planet would look like Arnold Schwarzenegger or Brad Pitt in their absolute youthful primes ie think Arnold in his body builder Mr. Universe days and Pitt in his Meet Joe Black or Interview With A Vampire era days.

The grim truth is most people who lose some or all of their weight gain most or all of it back eventually because once again simply losing weight does not solve/cure the underlying problem ie genetic/brain fuck up that causes people to become morbidly/super morbidly obese to begin with.

This is why pretty much all or nearly all successful Biggest Loser contestants are discovered years later to of put most if not all of their weight back on.

Last edited:
How do you get as fat as that? Must be some hormonal problem right? I mean how do you not feel sick after eating too much anyway?

Morbid obesity like that seems to be directly correlated with low iq. I watch My 600lb Life and 90% of the participants are complete retards who are closer to children than conscious adults.

I thought it was gonna be hammy at first jfl it kinda looks like him

Why did the trucel try dating online though? Is this level of obesity so common in burgerland that they can find a looksmatch?

Agree he's a fool for believing a Stacy would be into him

Just lol how can he be so fat and delusional

Also interesting here the catfishers justify what they do because of all the pain they been in all their lives, yet when we try to do the same, based on all the pain we been through, no one is interested :kys:
I feel suddenly thin
Don't, anything less than Hemsworth or Ronaldo physique is unacceptable to foids. A noodle called me fat when I was 18% BF.

MULTIPLE foids have asked me online if I have a 6pack.

Post 2008 if it's not brad Pitt fightclub abs, it's over

Last edited:

Best advice I ever heard, always run from a group of lonely women.

Wonder if he posts here