Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee "Obsessing about your wrist size is a little weird."

T

theson

wyattu cokku onry
-
Oh yeah? Is it a little weird that the average dildo has more girth than my wrist? Is it weird at all that some men have thicker dicks than my wrist? But yeah, obviously "obsessing" about my tiny wrists that are smaller than even many women's is completely irrational body dysmorphia and the reason why no woman wants to be with me or even talk to me is my shitty personality even though literal 80 IQ men who have nothing to talk about except who won the game last night are still able to attract a loving partner.

"its all in the wrists"

you need to start jerking it more. bulk up them wrists b0y.

Another great thread from this great site.

A foid isn't going to not fuck you because of your wrist size.

"its all in the wrists"
I have a stupid looking face too but I've seen worse looking guys with girlfriends. It's absurd to say that everything is always about face, or height, or any one feature. Have you ever seen a girl with a really bad body? Like flat ass, no hour glass shape, etc? The same principle applies for men as well. A guy with a nearly equal pelvis to shoulder width and small girl arms is going to look like shit and you've got to be delusional to deny that it's going to affect his ability to find attract a partner.

I have a stupid looking face too but I've seen worse looking guys with girlfriends. It's absurd to say that everything is always about face, or height, or any one feature. Have you ever seen a girl with a really bad body? Like flat ass, no hour glass shape, etc? The same principle applies for men as well. A guy with a nearly equal pelvis to shoulder width and small girl arms is going to look like shit and you've got to be delusional to deny that it's going to affect his ability to find attract a partner.
Zyros gets laid and he is the prince of framecels.

Idk but I've seen a woman with a gorgeous face but flat butt and still very attractive. Height is a myth. There are many incels over 6ft. Also, having good frame.. idk if it can compensate for lack of face. All I know is, if you are attractive facially, you are pretty much secure. Many slayers I've heard of are around the 5'7-5'8 range yet the 6'4 guy in their social group is a virgin. Basically, it's face or nothing based on my experience.

What sucks the most is that body matters way more for girls since they have to create babies, so a girl can go to the gym even if her frame is trash and still become attractive enough for chads to worship her. Males it's almost all genetics. Tiny wrist are basically the equivalent of a flat chest for females, and there is nothing you can do about it. One look at your wrist reveals that you are genetic garbage.
ijQuagc.jpg

Zyros gets laid and he is the prince of framecels.
1. His face might be exceptionally good looking.

2. He might be very tall.

3. I can almost guarantee you my measurements are below his. I have seen people on here complaining that that have 6.5" wrists while I'm 5'-8" tall and have less than 6" wrists if I measure at the point where the bone doesn't protrude.

1. His face might be exceptionally good looking.

2. He might be very tall.

3. I can almost guarantee you my measurements are below his. I have seen people on here complaining that that have 6.5" wrists while I'm 5'-8" tall and have less than 6" wrists if I measure at the point where the bone doesn't protrude.
dyAmTA6.jpg

Your frame is worse than this?

dyAmTA6.jpg

Your frame is worse than this?
It's hard to tell from that pic but his face definitely looks more masculine than mine. His shoulders look narrow but I can almost guarantee you they're wider than mine (17" I believe).

Like I said, I doubt his arms as even as small as mine. Also, based on that pic it looks like he's tall.

Yeah, my frame is worse than his. I am actually disproportionate. My tiny T-Rex arms make me look like I have barrel chest, even though my chest circumference is actually within the female size range.

@Bagelcel on suicidewatch

Wrists are an indicator of overall frame. Small wrists = small frame 99.99% of the time.
Face > frame. My brother is a framecel, he has no problem getting laid. I have a really good frame, I don't get laid.

Who said this to you? Has she seen a real man's wrists? If she's seen a real man's wrists, she should see the appeal.

Small wrists, small frame usually. Throw in a sub-6 face and inceldom has a high chance of being your fate.

My wrists are 5.7 inches/14.5cm I have always had small wrists my body is build like a fucking child but even that is a lie because 10 year old´s has bigger wrists and hands than me.

My wrists are 5.7 inches/14.5cm I have always had small wrists my body is build like a fucking child but even that is a lie because 10 year old´s has bigger wrists and hands than me.
wow.

:(

And I am 24. My wrists were even tinnier as a teenager. When I was a teenager I wore wrist sweatbands all the time I even slept with them because I hated my tiny wrists. My oldest memory of realizing how small my wrist were was when I was 10 and played cops and robbers with my crush and my best friend and I knew before she took my hands behind my back that she would mention it and she did. I can´t remember her exact words but it was something like "wow you have so small wrist the cuffs can´t even fit"

Skinny arms

This was from when I was 15yo look at my arms. You can clearly see how I am extremely small boned. My upper arms are now normal sized like 30-31cm but my forearm, wrists and hands are still childlike.

Wrists are an indicator of overall frame. Small wrists = small frame 99.99% of the time.
No one has any right to complain about their wrist size unless it's sub 6.1 inches (1st percentile)

In terms of frame wrist size is only like 10-15%
Your natural bone to bone shoulder width and pelvis with is the majority of your frame.

If you have decent/average shoulders and small wrists you're fine.
You're only truly framecel if you have
-Small wrists
-Narrow shoulders (mostly this)
-Wide pelvis

Nobody cares about your wrist tbh face is all that matters.

My wrists are 5.7-5.8 inches and i'm 6ft2
Imagine how laughable that is at my height

Jesus you must look like a stick figure. At least you probably don't have a wide pelvis compared to your shoulders. It make everything 100x worse. You don't look human anymore, you look like a cartoon character. I literally look like Dilbert.

I would like to say I am sorry for you which I am but somehow I am glad I am not alone. I have literally never seen a male with wrists as small as mine. Kids literally mocks me when it comes to hand size and wrist size, even forearms.

I would like to say I am sorry for you which I am but somehow I am glad I am not alone. I have literally never seen a male with wrists as small as mine. Kids literally mocks me when it comes to hand size and wrist size, even forearms.
LOL I saw a toddler last week that had thicker wrists than me. It was absolutely brutal.

I have have never seen a man with my body type before in my life. It's so fucked up but no one will admit it's a problem.

Jesus you must look like a stick figure. At least you probably don't have a wide pelvis compared to your shoulders. It make everything 100x worse. You don't look human anymore, you look like a cartoon character. I literally look like Dilbert.
I have a wide pelvis and narrow shoulders.
My forearms are like 9.5 inches or something.
My upper arms were 10 inches but i gymcelled them to 13.5 inches (flexed)