Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

OG Suggestion to mods and admins

Weed

Weed

ded srs
-
Credits.

Each user starts with 50 credits, they gain 1 credit for posting and 2 credits for making a thread.
Implement a betting system where users can bet their own credits against each other as well as gambling system.
No IRL money involved to buy credits unless mods want that.

I think that would be interesting, gambling is addictive as well as betting and users will be much more active (just filter spammers) and "addicted" to this website.

Also forgot to add that credits would be visible to all users ofc tbh

No. This will encourage autistic retards to make bad threads/posts. Similar to how alts on lookism rush to get 1000 posts so they can mass neg people.

Nobody comes here for fake internet points or to gamble

21st century schizoid man said:

Of course nobody does but one mod said to me it's a cool idea. Also it will make the website a little bit more "interesting" I guess..

Weed said:

Of course nobody does but one mod said to me it's a cool idea.  Also it will make the website a little bit more "interesting" I guess..

Bet on what tho?

blickpall said:
Weed said:

Of course nobody does but one mod said to me it's a cool idea.  Also it will make the website a little bit more "interesting" I guess..

Bet on what tho?

There will be 2 players betting against each other. For example one user bets 50 credits to win against another user. Another user gets a notification that someone betted against them, they can either decline or accept. The chance is 50/50 and whoever wins doubles the credit by 2x. So whoever won gets 100 credits.

No thanks. Fucking hate Internet points of all kinds.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back