Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Ogrecel surgerycopers what surgeries would you get if you had the money?

kano999

kano999

eet ees what eet ees
★★★
I need a lot of shit but if I had the money I'd get bimax first and then get easier surgeries but sadly I'm a broke nigger, my facial ratios are beyond fucked anyway so probably surgery would be just a waste of time and money

Funny; there are less actual ogres here compared to slightly below average-faced manlets... :feelshehe:

Either there are less "true" ogres, or perhaps the intimidation halo they get prevents them fully descending into forums like this. :feelswhere:

Funny; there are less actual ogres here compared to slightly below average-faced manlets... :feelshehe:

Either there are less "true" ogres, or perhaps the intimidation halo they get prevents them fully descending into forums like this. :feelswhere:
I'm gigaogre and I've been picked on because of it all my life, I don't intimidate anyone

Perhaps wear some lifts to fulfill your ogreness; if you live in a taller area, 5'11 could appear as around average. :society:

Nosejob first and foremost.

Hair transplant, chin implant, jaw fillers, rhino