Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Oh Anon

SecularNeo-Khazar

SecularNeo-Khazar

Mixedcell
★★★★★
Historically women have been opressed which means that you cannot use the same standard for the victim and the agressor when analyzing indyvidual cases, simply because the opressed is in a position that requires them to use extra effort (thus, you favour the opressor).

To make the fight fair, you must balance the resources, this makes the use of machiavelism by the weak an ontological good; Haiti was justified in every part.

Even if we resolve all the consequences of the patriarchy and establish a free liberal/communist society, a man being rude to a woman will have totaly different vibes then a woman being rude to a man by the authority of historical context. What? Huh? Are you saying that this is unfair and will create an atmosopshere where men will be at an disatvantage, small enough for nobody to rise up against it but significant enough to give women benefits throughout the dozens of years?

Hmmph! Listen, since misogyny was part of the system once but misandry wasn't in any yet, I'm making the argument that misandry cannot be treated equally to misogyny!
The nuance is that if a prejudice wasn't made law, it can be allowed around. Makes sense, right? Then we'll bitch about how wrong and depraved we were that we didn't stop its rise and spread (not that in matters in your case of course), but I preffer to say I got socially rehabilitated if anything. It first needs to happen so that you can have a reason to fight against it.

This was posted on 4nigger?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back