Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Oh look we are on Buzzfeed and we're responsible for a woman's death?

@Sadness damn bro you're fucking famous now.

Also JFL at that foid killing herself. Anybody in this forum would do her and volcel if you say no. She throw away her life instead of helping men ascend. Wtf.

Fucking cunts proved again they don't know shit about incels. Of course. How could they ever relate to us. Of course the first thing I read is HURP DURP WE WANT SEX GIVE SEX NOW WOMEN SEX SLAVES NOW. Fucking stupid cunts piece of shits. We are prosecuted in the society for how we look. All we want is a normal life.

smarties overdose.

yeee we all famous now

The article vaguely implies that rape was what drove her to suicide thoughts,or at least the reason foids browse that site.They get so much sex (even if they don't want to) that kill themselves to escape from it.

really, i think we are more anti-suicide actually, because normies want us to kill ourselves, so the best revenge is to live and make them suffer our existence

Cause I dont celebrate anyone's death whether they be female or not.
I used to be the same way. Probably until I was 17 or 18, around the 1000th or so time I got excluded and abused by normies. Why care about the death of someone who wouldn't give a shit about yours?

also wtf are foids coming to incel forums for "support", these is why we don't want foids around, even in death they ruin incel spaces. I don't know how much more clearer we have to be that women are not welcome here